Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) (42728 Views)

Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ruggedboy01: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

This is mere dream of fantasy

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by nkwachiabel(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
FTC Lemme wait for the Buharists....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Anigreat: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

Shameless Vp

Walking and smiling .

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by chumaster(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2018
grin
warris dis

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Movic1(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2018
I don't support politicians. You want him to be crying abi? I'm very sure he went there for improvement and development.. Hate shouldn't block our ability to use common sense to do common sense reasoning.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ruggedboy01: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:
I don't support politicians but do you want him to be crying? I'm very sure he went there for improvement....

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

I thought leaders should live by example

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2018
I hate the smiles of a clown .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Vultures are coming for you

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Movic1(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

What kind of improvement, what stopped him from walking on the flood waters like every other individuals instead kpako was set up for him to walk on as a Demi God he is

I thought leaders should live by example

If he walk on the flood water you guys will still complain that it's eye service. Beside you as a person without any National post just like the Vp. With your brain inside your head will you enter this kind of dirty flood water?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ivandragon: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2018
no big deal...

but knowing how APC love eye service, I would have expected the VP to wear rain boots & walk in the water the same way people of the area have to walk through it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ruggedboy01: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:

If he walk on the flood water you guys will still complain that it's eye service. Beside you as a person without any National post just like the Vp. With your brain inside your head will you enter this kind of dirty flood water?

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Movic1(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

If you know how many flood waters I have entered just to get my place of work before 8am, you won't be asking me this yeye question...... Zombies like you are the reasons Nigeria will never develop

bro Na you wan enter flood water. So you mean there's no way you can dodge the flooded part of the road? I told you i don't care about politicians. F all of them but this Vp issue is common sense . GEJ also used wooden bridge with red carpet, which i know he went there for improvement and development too during his tenure. If because you enter flood water every day that doesn't mean the Vp too should do the same...

So tell me , Is Gej crying in the pic below?

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his zombies are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

As if, South Africa sef, no get pako bridgeshocked Se, all US streets, na gold pavings ba, as na world super power

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by kitaatita: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Brain washed haters. Osinbajo is not a rain maker. You cannot venture into parts of Lekki Phase one or Ikoyi when it rains. Some of our airports, passenger are hand-carried like babies. Buhari haters have run out of ideas. Same way Reno was blaming Buhari for Morrocco' s world cup loss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by greenmonk: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Movic1:

bro Na you wan enter flood water. So you mean there's no way you can dodge the flooded part of the road? I told you i don't care about politicians. F all of them but this Vp issue is common sense . GEJ also used wooden bridge with red carpet, which i know he went there for improvement and development too during his tenure. If because you enter flood water every day that doesn't mean the Vp too should do the same...

So tell me , Is Gej crying in the pic below?
Did buhari really take over power to perform worse than GEJ?
Why do buharist always refer to GEJ whenever we complain of their poor performance.
So buharists, if your senior brother fail senior waec it means none of your family member should go beyond the junior waec level?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by columbus007(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
same shirt everyday undecided
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Movic1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
greenmonk:

Did buhari really take over power to perform worse than GEJ?
Why do buharist always refer to GEJ whenever we complain of their poor performance.
So buharists, if your senior brother fail senior waec it means none of your family member should go beyond the junior waec level?

Even after reading my comments you still choose to sound like this Nawa o

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
shameless pastor.....
I havee stopped taking this man serious

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by adedayoa2(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

You no be vice president, if you be ordinary director, they won't allow you enter that water

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by firo08(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Funny enough this rubbish happened in my state, Edo.

And some zombies claimed the Governor is working.

What a scam.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by diegwu02: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
kitaatita:
Brain washed haters. Osinbajo is not a rain maker. You cannot venture into parts of Lekki Phase one or Ikoyi when it rains. Some of our airports, passenger are hand-carried like babies. Buhari haters have run out of ideas . Same way Reno was blaming Buhari for Morrocco' s world cup loss
grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by diegwu02: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
The OP, before he made this post after losing his last N400 in NairaBET

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by naijaking1: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
At least GEJ is walking on a red carpet kpako!
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by zombieHUNTER: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
kitaatita:
Brain washed haters. Osinbajo is not a rain maker. You cannot venture into parts of Lekki Phase one or Ikoyi when it rains. Some of our airports, passenger are hand-carried like babies. Buhari haters have run out of ideas. Same way Reno was blaming Buhari for Morrocco' s world cup loss

Shut Up there
Defender of corruption

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by kolnel: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
This bunch of oppositions are just jokers
They seems to have lost everything
Up till now
No credible presidential aspirant
Just beer parlor arguments
They should go back and peruse how the apc played the opposition

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by princeade86(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
is it not their fault.
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
formwork wood
Re: Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) by Worksunlimited: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
We
ruggedboy01:
Nigeria projected to take over South Africa in air power, but here is one of our leader walking happily on a kpako bridge and smiling while his supporters are hailing him like a Demi God. Can you Nigerians even take over South Africa in building a nice solid road, steady electricity and good health facilities before dreaming of taking over air power?

He has started again...

Election year is coming, he has started government for the picture, by the picture, with the picture.

Please, Please, Please... I am saving my vex for super eagles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition / Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video) / Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.