Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids (20306 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Faithway10: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress Stella Damasus is praising her husband, Daniel Ademinokan for being a good father to their kids, her two daughters, Angelica and Isabel Aboderin and his son, David.

She shared lovely selfies of them on the streets of New York and wrote;

"It's #fathersdayweekend and I want to celebrate this amazing and awesome father @dabishop007 you are not only a father to our kids but to me as well. You have taught us so much, prayed for us, protected us, provided for us, loved us and kept us together. You are the best dad any child could ever ask for. You are never tired of taking the kids wherever they need to go, you never turn them away when they need answers, you never judge them no matter what they have done. You are a blessing to all of us and I am the luckiest woman to have you in my life. My partner, my friend, my lover, you make us feel special and loved everyday. People who know our family can attest to the fact that you are the most caring hubby and father ever. We love you sweetie. God bless you, give you wisdom and the strength you need to continue to lead our family. My handsome black coffee, my oga at the top, oya come let's have a private conversation. #family #father #husband #filmmaker #nyc"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stella-damasus-pours-encomium-on-her-husband-for-being-a-good-father-to-their-kids.html

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by akchigeorge: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Someone help this brother above na...

His post is everywhere!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com "[i]It's #fathersdayweekend and I want to celebrate this amazing and awesome father @dabishop007 you are not only a father to our kids but to me as well.
angry

Abeg when did she give birth for Daniel?

You dey use another person pikin dey take catch cruise abi?.

I wonder what Doris Simoen would be going through with the thoughts of her child in another woman's custody while she's alive.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Jraph(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Follygunners: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
No be dis lady come btw dis guy and dat very beautiful/sweet lady?

Jupiter Thunder fire her Olosho ways! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
akchigeorge:
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home
i admire your courage... God see you through soon.

It is well.

17 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Husband where are you cry
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Haters dey come
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by LazyNairalander(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Okay

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by MrSensor(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
cool love is sweet.
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Diso60090(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
akchigeorge:

Abuja and you nor get hope for even ajegule my friend go and start selling pure water at express road

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Ellabae(f): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shoutout to all the good fathers in the world. Love u all.
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shes till pre tea
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by 234GT(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Husband where are you cry

Hope you won't chase him away for not being glamourous when he comes
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by femi4: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
She ll soon sing a different song
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by OfficialAwol(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
So all her children Now belong to Daniel?

What will happen to the lineage of Aboderin?

Just being an African...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by jennifermahan(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress Stella Damasus is praising her husband, Daniel Ademinokan for being a good father to their kids, her two daughters, Angelica and Isabel Aboderin and his son, David.

She shared lovely selfies of them on the streets of New York and wrote;

"It's #fathersdayweekend and I want to celebrate this amazing and awesome father @dabishop007 you are not only a father to our kids but to me as well. You have taught us so much, prayed for us, protected us, provided for us, loved us and kept us together. You are the best dad any child could ever ask for. You are never tired of taking the kids wherever they need to go, you never turn them away when they need answers, you never judge them no matter what they have done. You are a blessing to all of us and I am the luckiest woman to have you in my life. My partner, my friend, my lover, you make us feel special and loved everyday. People who know our family can attest to the fact that you are the most caring hubby and father ever. We love you sweetie. God bless you, give you wisdom and the strength you need to continue to lead our family. My handsome black coffee, my oga at the top, oya come let's have a private conversation. #family #father #husband #filmmaker #nyc"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stella-damasus-pours-encomium-on-her-husband-for-being-a-good-father-to-their-kids.html

MUSIC : Naija Issagoal (Remix) – Naira Marley Ft Olamide, Lil Kesh, Falz, Slimcase, Simi

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/music-naija-issagoal-remix-naira-marley-ft-olamide-lil-kesh-falz-slimcase-simi/
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by chriskosherbal(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Any man that has a kids and the means to take care of them but refuse to is a FOOL..

So Stella am not surprise he is a good father to his kids except they are not his ..
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by wink2015(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
They are enjoying GOD'S OWN COUNTRY! USA

away from the hunger, starvation, poverty and pain in Nigeria.
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by ManBeast: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pours encomium, what is encomium.... where did she pour the encomium.

Shey I fit use dat encomium chop Rice!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
MrSensor:
cool love is sweet.
not this type abeg where the man is a mumu and the woman is a retired olosho..

Fear delta women juju..

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by chriskosherbal(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diso60090:

Abuja and you nor get hope for even ajegule my friend go and start selling pure water at express road
hey guy stop acting like a kid...this guy through away shame and he is begging for a job after spending hard at school that can be depressing my dear..

It's not like he is begging for money but a job as a man.

If you have no help to render then keep mute.

I pray you don't find yourself in similar shoe ....you will know how it feels..

Pls anyone who has something should pls come forward ...let's be our brothers keeper in times like this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Scofieldella(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chei n.a. wa o. Stella! How do u think his wife will feel?
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Diso60090(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
chriskosherbal:
hey guy stop acting like a kid...this guy through away shame and he is begging for a job after spending hard at school that can be depressing my dear..

It's not like he is begging for money but a job as a man.

If you have no help to render then keep mute.

I pray you don't find yourself in similar shoe ....you will know how it feels..

Pls anyone who has something should pls come forward ...let's be our brothers keeper in times like this.

i understand his your cell mate tell him to wait abuja work is coming very soon
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diso60090:

Have u got some white substance in ur cranium?

Boy, it's meant for thinking...

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Patrinus: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Aunty Stella doesn't want to be outshined by za oza woman. I expect Doris Simeon too to come up with something soon!
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by TreasuredGlory: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
R
Re: Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids by Sultty(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
This one go get serious bad odour grin see how her husband take speed comot mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) / 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / Asu Ekiye And Wife, Kuni Akene Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.