Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Help Me Check The VIN - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Me Check The VIN (975 Views)

Can I track a tokunbo car using the VIN/Chassis number? / One Of The VIN I Checked For My Client Today! / Does The VIN Report Really Count? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Check The VIN by Breezy90(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
please someone should help me check the salvage tittle of this car. Help me check with the VIN

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by johnabraham: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2018
i suggest you contact computerglobal on this forum.
his reports are accurate, in depth, minimal fees and with fastest delivery ever. really a dedicated professional 24x7 on the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Hauptmann: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Try carguideng as well. The report he sent me for one ford edge was very fast and comprehensive, containing pictures of the car and he gave me discount and sent it even when he had not received the alert because of my network. I almost bought a flooded ford if not for that report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Cosplay: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
As una dey recommend up and down, op no be like who wan pay small money for report.

Op I dash you.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Cosplay: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Cosplay: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Espero que entiendas español cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Cosplay: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Help Me Check The VIN by billtommy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cosplay:
As una dey recommend up and down, op no be like who wan pay small money for report.

Op I dash you.

Uncle cosplay, please dash me too Abeg.. First and only time... 2T1BR32E96C605299
Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Cosplay: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
billtommy:

Uncle cosplay, please dash me too Abeg.. First and only time... 2T1BR32E96C605299

Bros awoof no good o. Make una pay small money to the recommended above.

Carguideng and Computerglobal make una no vex.

There will be many more clients for your services smiley

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by computerglobal(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
johnabraham:
i suggest you contact computerglobal on this forum.
his reports are accurate, in depth, minimal fees and with fastest delivery ever. really a dedicated professional 24x7 on the job

Thank you boss
Much Appreciated

It is part of our culture to endlessly strive to provide you with the best and most efficient service.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email Your Vin To Computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by computerglobal(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cosplay:

Op I dash you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Check The VIN by CarGuidNG: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hauptmann:
Try carguideng as well. The report he sent me for one ford edge was very fast and comprehensive, containing pictures of the car and he gave me discount and sent it even when he had not received the alert because of my network. I almost bought a flooded ford if not for that report.

Thank you Sir. We appreciate your patronage.

We strive to provide complete and accurate history reports.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by millomaniac: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cosplay:

Op I dash you.
Wow cheesy. Abeg if den become too much just bill em cool
Re: Help Me Check The VIN by billtommy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cosplay:

Bros awoof no good o. Make una pay small money to the recommended above.

Carguideng and Computerglobal make una no vex.

There will be many more clients for your services smiley

Thank you brother, you be life saver

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Check The VIN by Hauptmann: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2018
CarGuidNG:

Thank you Sir. We appreciate your patronage.

We strive to provide complete and accurate history reports.

Anytime boss. Good service deserves recommendation.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Kia Sportage Jeep 2009 For Sale 2.2m (negotiable) / Toyota Sienna 2008 Toks Limited Full Option / 2007 Toyota Prius Foreign Used.. 1.4m In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.