Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat (2663 Views)

Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

This post is dedicated to hard working individuals who are looking for side hustle money, pocket money or assistant money, anyone you can relate to

And mind you I will not condone or accept cyber bullies, comeback remarks, haters or stupid people on this post, if you don't have something meaningful to say just Waka pass and act like you didn't see my post or else you will regret ever messing with me

I am quite disappointed and angry at some of us, we preach togetherness, one Nigeria yet we do not practice what we preach, we want to help others yet we are the one destroying them

There is a certain person on this Nairaland which name starts with the alphabet C (name withheld) that goes about posting his need for online advertisers and resellers for his Laptop and that after each sale of Laptop, you get a 5000k commission on it or so, the name of his Company starts with the alphabet N,

Please am warning all those who is in his whatsapp group or who is doing business with that the man is a crook and a cheat,after getting customers and introducing him to the customers to deliver the Laptop, at the end of the day he plans with the customers to leave you out of the deal and at the end you get nothing for all your stress which includes your airtime and data

I am pleading with each and everyone one of you who is thinking of doing business with him to desist it from him for he is such a terrible person and has no human consideration

I was a Victim please and I am passing on this information to let you all know, to be forewarned is to be forearmed

Pls don't message me, as geniuses pls try and find the initials of this person and his company, abeg don't message me because some baboons are already calling their forefathers scammers.

Best Regards

From an investigative Reporter

1 Like

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Yomisky(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
EXPOSE HIS IDENTITY. Why are you covering a scammer?

5 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by anthony533(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are hiding a scammer identity also makes you a scammer.

If you are not a scammer like the person then you have to disclose his/her identity so that people will not fall victim as you claim.

6 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
anthony533:
You are hiding a scammer identity also makes you a scammer.

If you are not a scammer like the person then you have to disclose his/her identity so that people will not fall victim as you claim.

Did you actually read my post, I told you I will reveal the identity if you email me, don't you dare insult me, idiots, na u and kindred be scammers
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yomisky:
EXPOSE HIS IDENTITY.
Why are you covering a scammer?

Oga, email me, am not covering him up, am doing it for security purpose, see I don't want all this negative comment
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
I don't want to see all this negative comments or else na thunder go strike the person wey go insult me, useless pple, instead of you to try and save a soul with this message, you dare insult me,
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by anthony533(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
veralu:

Did you actually read my post, I told you I will reveal the identity if you email me, don't you dare insult me, idiots, na u and kindred be scammers
Why should i email you frustrated bufo

6 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by statistical: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are greedy that's why you were scammed. Next time count your teeths and move on

3 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hey, there isn't any security purpose hiding online scammers. Even owner of this site never encouraged shielding scammers as he always works with his mods revealing their identities openly. The moment you asked people to mail you for its disclosure labelled you a scammer too cos you directly want people to waste their data doing that which corelate to your post title. You even made me waste more data, energy and time typing this. Who is now scamming who?
veralu:

Oga, email me, am not covering him up, am doing it for security purpose, see I don't want all this negative comment
Hey, there isn't any security purpose hiding online scammers. Even owner of this site never encouraged shielding scammers as he always works with his mods revealing their identities openly. The moment you asked people to mail you for its disclosure labelled you a scammer too cos you directly want people to waste their data doing that which corelate to your post title. You even made me waste more data, energy and time typing this. Who is now scamming who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
veralu:
Dear Nairalanders,

This post is dedicated to hard working individuals who are looking for side hustle money, pocket money or assistant money, anyone you can relate to

And mind you I will not condone or accept cyber bullies, comeback remarks, haters or stupid people on this post, if you don't have something meaningful to say just Waka pass and act like you didn't see my post or else you will regret ever messing with me

Thanks for sharing

By the way, you're sharing information that could help people, people of different backgrounds, worldviews, communication skills, etc.

Was there really the need for that part about "haters" and "stupid people" or about "messing with me"?

Kinda distracts from the message

Thanks again for the effort
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
anthony533:
Why should i email you frustrated bufo

Nonetity, fellow men like you are out there trying to make the world a better place, you dey Nairaland dey fight a female, btw u and I who is frustrated, idiot without no reason, monkey Algeria, pls reply, I dey ready for you local cyber bullies
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by anthony533(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
veralu:

Nonetity, fellow men like you are out there trying to make the world a better place, you dey Nairaland dey fight a female, btw u and I who is frustrated, idiot without no reason, monkey Algeria, pls reply, I dey ready for you local cyber bullies
Get behind me you scammer, we know your tricks

5 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
statistical:
You are greedy that's why you were scammed. Next time count your teeths and move on
hey you, yes you the dunce with the name statistical, pls define greedy, ewu kano, LoL
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
anthony533:
ode, same to you but mine is get behind me Negativity, evil omen, psychophat, Algerian monkey
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
FatokiFemi48:
Hey, there isn't any security purpose hiding online scammers. Even owner of this site never encouraged shielding scammers as he always works with his mods revealing their identities openly. The moment you asked people to mail you for its disclosure labelled you a scammer too cos you directly want people to waste their data doing that which corelate to your post title. You even made me waste more data, energy and time typing this. Who is now scamming who?Hey, there isn't any security purpose hiding online scammers. Even owner of this site never encouraged shielding scammers as he always works with his mods revealing their identities openly. The moment you asked people to mail you for its disclosure labelled you a scammer too cos you directly want people to waste their data doing that which corelate to your post title. You even made me waste more data, energy and time typing this. Who is now scamming who?
na my fault, I hv always know nairalanders are full of lunatics and crazy individual, kudos for your empty observation and theory, your negativity won't pull me down, vamoose
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

By the way, you're sharing information that could help people, people of different backgrounds, worldviews, communication skills, etc.

Was there really the need for that part about "haters" and "stupid people" or about "messing with me"?

Kinda distracts from the message

Thanks again for the effort

Anyway, iif you are an ardent follower of Nairaland, you will find out that there a lot of bitter people, crazy, stupid and cyber bullies, they don't disseminate meaning of messages that's how the other day they were insulting one who asked for advice on a personal issue, so that's my reason for such statements, are you clear on that now
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
anthony533:
na people like you SARS suppose use do mince meat, am a scammer and I am going to scam you out of this page, idiot
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by anthony533(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
veralu:
ode, same to you but mine is get behind me Negativity, evil omen, psychophat, Algerian monkey
Why are you so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is it NanishTechReferrer
Name collins

@technanish
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by nelsonebby(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
anthony533:
Why are you so bitter?
leave that proud idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 17, 2018
anthony533:
Why are you so bitter?

Y are u so frustrated, I ain't the cause of your problem dummy
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
leave that proud idiot.

see this dingbat, pls get off my post, failed project
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Phewy:
Is it NanishTechReferrer
Name collins

@technanish
if you say so, then I agree
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 17, 2018
I purposely put up this post for all this cyber bullies, am ready for you scarecrows
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2018
veralu:
I purposely put up this post for all this cyber bullies, am ready for you scarecrows
its obvious you fell a victim of a cheap scammer. Your insanity aggression on this platform shows it all. I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned it out provided the guy gives you 5k commission as promised. You now started crying out loud now that your case is vice-versa. You got to apply your senses next time. Greedy lady.

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by abumeinben(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2018
You want to help people from being a victim, you're preaching togetherness and you're asking for private emails. Are you yahoo yahoo?

As pretty as you are, who would believe your tongues would be filled with verbal venoms?

The problem some got on the forum is they don't know who's replying/viewing thier threads.

I like your grigri to make bah, but from your pishor below, may be very easy to get scammed.

If you're an investigative reporter like you claimed on your profile, and you investigated the dude and have come up with a proof, where's the report of investigation? You don't even know if Kemi Olunloyo or any other established reporter is viewing this.

Very funny lady.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by nelsonebby(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2018
veralu:
see this dingbat, pls get off my post, failed project

Your whole life has been a failure.
And you know am right
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Michelle55: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2018
please take it easy dear.. being abusive won't solve anything. it's always good to investigate about any online business before doing it. I'm sorry the guy scammed you but don't you think taking out the frustration on your fellow nlanders is uncalled for? please let it go, a better opportunity will come around just fill your heart with positivity. I always encourage my members to google about the biz I do before joining me because I don't want anyone tagging me a scam just because of 1600naira. it's advisable you read up before deciding to get involved
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2018
FatokiFemi48:
its obvious you fell a victim of a cheap scammer. Your insanity aggression on this platform shows it all. I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned it out provided the guy gives you 5k commission as promised. You now started crying out loud now that your case is vice-versa. You got to apply your senses next time. Greedy lady.
there is another hungry dog that has been let loosed, may you also fall into the cheap scam, slowpoke, it's you and your parkinson disease body that is greedy, waste of a specie
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
abumeinben:
You want to help people from being a victim, you're preaching togetherness and you're asking for private emails. Are you yahoo yahoo?

As pretty as you are, who would believe your tongues would be filled with verbal venoms?

The problem some got on the forum is they don't know who's replying/viewing thier threads.

I like your grigri to make bah, but from your pishor below, may be very easy to get scammed.

If you're an investigative reporter like you claimed on your profile, and you investigated the dude and have come up with a proof, where's the report of investigation? You don't even know if Kemi Olunloyo or any other established reporter is viewing this.

Very funny lady.
your case my fellow individual is judging by the book, Adviser general you can view my profile for all I care, I don't care who sees it, but may each and every one of you who had the audacity to ridicule me shall face it, karma is such a hit, am done with you
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2018
nelsonebby:

Your whole life has been a failure.
And you know am right
Who is a failure btw the both of us, you the idiot who has nothing better to do than today exchange words with a true female, carry out your research and see I am more of a success story than you and your whole generation put together, trash
Re: Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Michelle55:
please take it easy dear.. being abusive won't solve anything. it's always good to investigate about any online business before doing it. I'm sorry the guy scammed you but don't you think taking out the frustration on your fellow nlanders is uncalled for? please let it go, a better opportunity will come around just fill your heart with positivity. I always encourage my members to google about the biz I do before joining me because I don't want anyone tagging me a scam just because of 1600naira. it's advisable you read up before deciding to get involved
God bless you Michelle, my dear, they started all this, I don't usually post on nairaland, I just did this post to create awareness, I just wish everybody was as sensible and matured as you are, God bless you again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / SIAO Partners Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Current Job Recruitment At Alcon Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.