Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2012 (3134 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2012 by swiftguy1: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant positions identified include:

Legal Officers, System Analysts, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical and Building), Estate Officers, Registration Area Officers.

Please visit http://www.inecnigeria.org/jobs/ for more info

METHOD OF APPLICATION

All applicants wishing to apply should click HERE http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org and fill out the online form within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.

Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Vacancies / My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. / Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.