Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Crazy Things We Did For Soccer ( Share Yours) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crazy Things We Did For Soccer ( Share Yours) (355 Views)

Best Source For Soccer Prediction.( Daily 3 Odds) / Bet9ja Booking Rules For Soccer / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things We Did For Soccer ( Share Yours) by abbeylli(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Its the world cup season and many of us , at home,work are very ready for the interesting matches ahead or presently been played.

But let's have fun out of our comfort we should just talk about crazy stuffs we've done while watching football..

Let me share mine.

When I was young many people do come to our house to watch ball mainly because we were one of the people to first get a flat screen TV and a small Tiger generator and we had a transmission of Dstv on our TV so mostly we can view all matches with alot of people trooping into my house.

There was this culture of whenever there's a goal on a live match people would run around the street jubilating especially when its fantastic like JayJay taking a free kick in.

I was young like 6/7 so I barely knew much I was just watching a replay match which wasn't live and there was a goal I just ran out of the house and started shouting Goal!! Around the street .

The big brothers in area just came and bundled me .

Before you know my great grandma was shouting Eba mi m oko dede ma pariwo ni o ..

In yoruba Meaning
Hold him he just started shouting for no reason

I had to do a lot of explanations that day before they explained it wasn't a live match to me and explained to my great grandma that day I wasn't crazy ..

Share yours and let's see ..

(1) (Reply)

Video: Germany 0 – 1 Mexico (june-17-2018) FIFA World Cup Highlights / 10 Incredible Things That Only Cristiano Ronaldo Did In Football HD 2018 / Can You Spot The Original Super Eagles Jersey In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.