Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dashitout.com Very Interesting Platform Where Nigerian Share Items To The Needy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dashitout.com Very Interesting Platform Where Nigerian Share Items To The Needy (624 Views)

Shipping Food Items To The UK, US / We Bring Food Items To Your Door Step Anywhere In Ibadan / My 8 Most Interesting Agricultural Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dashitout.com Very Interesting Platform Where Nigerian Share Items To The Needy by checkmategeosys: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Guys,I want you to check out this platform, it's a Nigerian built free initiative Avenue to dash out unused items to the needy through out Nigeria .it's interesting to know that everything is free dash and pick ..to help the needy and prevent waste...I guarantee you 100% secured...check it out and feedback. .. www.dashitout.com

(1) (Reply)

Real Facts About Rottweiler's / How Can I Make My Orange Tree Fruits Sweeter / Vegetables And Crop Farming Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.