Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! (44230 Views)

Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top / Wizkid Storms Dolce And Gabanna Fashion Show In Milan, Rocking Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Jennifer89:

This your mentality nawa o! So someone can't have a platonic relationship with the opposite sex without you screaming 'fok fok' up and down angry angry
is that your final answer?
Re: Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! by Patotelli(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
But why do Nigerians think like lunatics like this? Once you see a guy and a woman together they must automatically by foking? As if it is impossible for a male and female to have a totally platonic or professional relationship..Na wah o..I don't know whether it is poverty that is affecting our mentality like this.
Abeg wetin u wan make e talk wit d way wizkid dey giv giv belle anyhow woman wey he roll with nko?. I fear dat tin bitwin wizzy legs oo..
Re: Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
sprints1:
ayam lost oo which one is professional relationship again...too much English...professional relationship nikan ko world class relationship ni
a professional relationship is a relationship between people with common professional/career interests. Like you have with your colleagues at the office. Do you understand now?
Re: Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! by thedondada(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
This boy really is a star

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! by Sarah20A(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
dairykidd:

That's how it is when God begins to enlarge ur coasts.. I Pray today for enlargement that will leave our enemies shocked & confused, In Jesus Name.... Amen
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.