Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion (17933 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Babacele: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
kayus89:

How many Nigerians policiticians have gone to jail depsite the fact World Bank said they have looted $400 billion dollars since 1960. If this was UK or America-99% of politicians in PDP and APC including Buhari will be in jail for massive corruption. They are lucky this is lawless Banana Republic where anything goes
don't be mischievously evasive. The list of looters are there home and abroad and funnily these thieves whose voice you echo by shouting Tinubu and Buhari upandan controlled the instruments of government for about 2 decades and couldn't establish any corruption case against the duo while many of their political heavyweights are being prosecuted and jailed successfully . Don't think something is wrong with your mentality?

1 Like

Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Babacele:
don't be mischievously evasive. The list of looters are there home and abroad and funnily these thieves whose voice you echo by shouting Tinubu and Buhari upandan controlled the instruments of government for about 2 decades and couldn't establish any corruption case against the duo while many of their political heavyweights are being prosecuted and jailed successfully . Don't think something is wrong with your mentality?
Your just a clown,defending the most despicable people on the planet-Nigerian politicians- that turned the country into a shithole. I hope Tinubu will let you fly in his private jet and Oshiomhole will let you into his mansion he built with stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by OKKO(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
what did EFCC say?
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Babacele: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
kayus89:

Your just a clown,defending the most despicable people on the planet-Nigerian politicians- that turned the country into a shithole. I hope Tinubu will let you fly in his private jet and Oshiomhole will let you into his mansion he built with stolen funds.
I don't need their money for I make mine but I won't sit by and listen to tales of bullshit by those who have sabotaged our development as a nation nor their followers like you. Can PDP present anything as good as Tinubu and Oshiomole? That bro is the $30b question.
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Babacele:
I don't need their money for I make mine but I won't sit by and listen to tales of bullshit by those who have sabotaged our development as a nation nor their followers like you. Can PDP present anything as good as Tinubu and Oshiomole? That bro is the $30b question.
In UK,America and other sane societies-Oshiomole and ex-drug Chicago drug baron Tifnubu will be spending the rest of their lives in jail. Do you think countries like Holland and England will be as advanced if they are if they had useless corrupt leaders like Oshiomhole and Tifnubu?
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:16am On Jun 19, 2018
kayus89:

EFCC needs to be impartial.They refuse to go after those close to APC power brokers like Oshiomhole,Maina,Amaechi,Fayemi,Dambazau,Buratai,Babachir Lawal and Tinubu despite strong evidence of corrupt practices.
so all thieves Iin PDP should be let go by your reasoning?
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so all thieves Iin PDP should be let go by your reasoning?
Are you an illiterate?Didn't you see where I stated 99% of PDP and APC members will be in jail in saner societies.
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
OKKO:
what did EFCC say?
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Now Oshiomh-OLE is party Chairman this case will forever be closed as long as APC is in power.
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2018
kayus89:

Are you an illiterate?Didn't you see where I stated 99% of PDP and APC members will be in jail in saner societies.
So no one should be jailed because this is an insane clime abi.
you are the illiterate.
A farmer that waits for rain will never plant.
Keep waiting for perfect conditions you here
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by murphyibiam15(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
osho-mo-ole
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by FLYFIRE(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Afraid of losing power on the 28 of August
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Now Oshiomh-OLE is party Chairman this case will forever be closed as long as APC is in power.
EFCC has turned a blind eye
Re: Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
APC saint
BMC crew god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano / Fayose Hopes To See Osinbajo Patronize Barbing Saloons In Ajegunle, Baga Zamfara / Prisca Aniemeke Accuses Ned Nwoko Of Getting Her Father Godwin Aniemeke Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.