Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,343 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. (1167 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
I know it may sound untrue to anyone reading this post but it has been a special gift I have. I don't watch much of football but whenever I do,I predict the scores according to how I see it . However sometimes,I give the number of goals but can't tell the team that has each set.It marvels my fans and friends but I can't tell how . Today,I watched and predicted FRA VS AUS 2-1,ARG VS ISL 1-1 and left before 5mins.I hope to watch CRO VS NGR.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by pmagic: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oya now, once Nigeria starts after 3mins tell us scores abeg
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by Donelli: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oya na cheesy

Modified:
As at half time, nothing was said by the OP
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by LORDKing001: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
See you. undecided
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Donelli:
Oya na cheesy

Modified:
check the topic "a win " Remember I wrote CRO VS NGR."unusual but I see 2 and can't understand the...number." Take heart my good friend.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by Nickijoy(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Donelli:
Oya na cheesy

Modified:
grin
Donelli:
Oya na cheesy

Modified:
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nickijoy:
grin
sorry and u shouldn't mock anyhow cos u don't know. go tru my post . In case u need more help,contact me.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
LORDKing001:
See you. undecided
sorry my good friend. in case u need more help contact me.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please move this topic to front page
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please, move this topic to front page let people enjoy the world cup bro.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by Donelli: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2018
seeyou:
check the topic "a win " Remember I wrote CRO VS NGR."unusual but I see 2 and can't understand the...number." Take heart my good friend.

So much words, yet so little said undecided
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by GENT95(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
seeyou:
I know it may sound untrue to anyone reading this post but it has been a special gift I have. I don't watch much of football but whenever I do,I predict the scores according to how I see it . However sometimes,I give the number of goals but can't tell the team that has each set.It marvels my fans and friends but I can't tell how . Today,I watched and predicted FRA VS AUS 2-1,ARG VS ISL 1-1 and left before 5mins.I hope to watch CRO VS NGR.
Bros Pls, dey drop the scores for us
Make person take am hammer this season
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
GENT95:

Bros Pls, dey drop the scores for us
Make person take am hammer this season
no problems but I don't watch football always but always I dwell in my temple.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by seeyou: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
the first African team to try. same-same.For ur info. some ppl went to stake without contacting me.U will b disappointed 4 any short cut.Real ppl who know me know how to get me.
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by GENT95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
seeyou:
the first African team to try. same-same.For ur info. some ppl went to stake without contacting me.U will b disappointed 4 any short cut.Real ppl who know me know how to get me.
Aw can I contact you?
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by LadyHeaven(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
GENT95:

Aw can I contact you?

dear pls don't fall for this utter crap, it's all psychology, the use of incomplete words to create the feeling of wonder, save what
little cash you have, if the Op is serious and wishes to help let him spill the beans, football is a beautiful game of preparation and hard work.

A word is enough...

2 Likes

Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by dprice(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
waitin for today poland vs senegal
Re: I Can Tell The Scores Of Any Football Game After 3 Minutes Of Watching. by Folich: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2018
I do not think it is possible for someone to predict accurately all the time. Game is game and upsets happens here on regular occasions. If you can predict accurately 100% of the times then you need to participate in betting. Stay blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is 1st Juve Player To Hit 9 Goals In Opening 13 League Games In 50 Years / Breaking News... Tottenham Punish Barcelona / Six Reasons Why Manchester United Can Threaten Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.