Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA (7037 Views)

Ancelotti Couldn't Help Italy, Not Fit To Be Brazil Coach - President Lula / Sergio Ramos Declared Fit For Real Madrid’s Visit To Chelsea / Man United Hoping Rashford Will Be Fit To Face Barcelona Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by devilmaycry: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mohamed Salah has been declared fit to face Russia in Egypt's second game at the World Cup match by the Egyptian Football Association (EFA), who confirmed he could have featured in the 1-0 defeat to Uruguay but was not risked.

Liverpool forward Salah recovered from the shoulder injury he sustained in the Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid just in time to be named to the roster for Egypt, with the attacker believing he would ready for the opener.

Egypt's national team head coach Hector Cuper also declared his confidence Salah would feature against Uruguay, saying he could assure reporters that it was near "100 per cent" that he would play.

However, Salah was an unused substitute as Egypt were undone by a Jose Gimenez header in the 89th minute in Ekaterinburg, where Marwan Mohsen laboured on his own in attack for Cuper's side.

After the match Cuper claimed while Salah would have a welcome addition, he did not want to take any risks with his star man and stated his belief Salah would feature in future contests.

With a crucial match up on Tuesday with tournament hosts Russia, the EFA has echoed their coach, saying Salah ready to feature and dismissed the notion he was not healthy for the loss against Uruguay.

"He was fit to play against Uruguay but the coach did not want to take the risk," said the EFA.

Photos from Egypt training suggested Salah required the help of team-mates to put on a shirt, adding to the doubt surrounding the situation.

Teams are permitted to pick all 23 players in their match-day suad, so there is no disadvantage to Egypt naming Salah to the roster, even if he is not fit to play.

If he's fit, Salah's record-scoring prowess could prove key for Egypt as they face a Russia side who had no trouble finding the net in their opening match against Saudi Arabia, a 5-0 victory for the hosts.

With the Russia's strong goal differential as a result of that match, the Pharaohs may well need all three points to keep them in contention for the knock-out stage of the tournament.
http://www.footballbase.info/2018/06/salah-declared-fit-to-face-russia-by.html

1 Like

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by rottable(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Welcome back Almighty sallah

3 Likes

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by devilmaycry: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mehn ...it was because of him I watched their last match...

3 Likes

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by sureteeboy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wasn't he declared fit to face Uruguay in the first instance, and he was left all through on the bench?

1 Like

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tired of this hyping of Salah

5 Likes

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by labisibrass(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
. Good
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by pboiskinpy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
It's just a pity Egypt built their team around Salah
So if he is not playing, no hopes abi??

Even Portugal went ahead to win the Euro even after Ronaldo was injured in the first half.

Most times putting Alot of pressure on a player makes him under perform except for Ronaldo who is a one man mopol and love challenges!!

Ask Messi how market today after getting the pressure from Ronaldo yesterday � �

Good luck to Salah and The Pharoahs!!
#OneAfrica

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by skubido(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good for him
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by CertifiedA: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
cool
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by vincentjk(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oga if u wan play goan play node disturb us here

1 Like

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by FoolishBoy419: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mo salah
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by jazinogold(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mk Egypt rush Russia
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by SamAzing: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
With the great show shown to us by the rest of the team, together with the awesomeness in this guy, Egypt is bound to excel this year.
Salah is combining his UCL final ginger with his World Cup dreams to show the world what he’s capable of.
Up Liverpool
Up Africa
How many likes for Mo Salah?

3 Likes

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by mytime24(f): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please who know any abortion drug? My dog is pregnant for my neigbours local dog (ekuke) which I don't like angry angry
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by oshe11: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
He better live up to the expectation ooo
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by victorazyvictor(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin by force better grin
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by SamAzing: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
mytime24:
Please who know any abortion drug? My dog is pregnant for my neigbours local dog (ekuke) which I don't like angry angry

Lmaoo
This is the funniest thing I’ve read today. Sadly, I have no prescription for you. But you’re sort of dangerous and not considerate of animals by planning to execute such atrocity towards an animal. Anyways, you own the dog and yes, it’s just a dog with no recognizable animal right in Nigeria.
All the best!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by webizone(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
mytime24:
Never destroy life. Nurture it. What you can do is to let your dog deliver and you can sell off the puppies.
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by DonPikko: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
sureteeboy:
Wasn't he declared fit to face Uruguay in the first instance, and he was left all through on the bench?
u want suarex to break his shoulder
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by Ravenglass: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Stay fit Mo...
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by tokrizy: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
rottable:
Welcome back Almighty sallah

ALMIGHTY??
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
I thought he was declared fit against Uruguay, wasted my hard earned 5k on over 1.5 only for them to bench this beautiful player.
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by FoolishBoy419: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
sureteeboy:

He had trouble putting on his shirt and the Coach said its not worth the risk. That bastard ramos has cost Egypt a lot
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by FoolishBoy419: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
mytime24:

Let it deliver and give the offspring to me. I love hot meat. Its so tasty and juicy. Religion is depriving people of so many giid things
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by opalu: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by BlackManta(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Tired of this hyping of Salah

He's the best African player.
As dem dey hype foreign players.
Na so we go dey hype our own.

1 Like

Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by chillychill(f): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ope oo... Dere first match was too painful mehn I pray dey get Dere three points from Russia.. I heard Russia is a tough team though Had never watched Dere match...
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by Chazzyboy: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are belled ([/quote]
Re: Salah Declared Fit To Face Russia By Egypt FA by stevearagorn(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Its squad not suad @ op second to the last paragraph fools ode everywhere @op[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Esports Federation Kicks Against Interim Committee / We Are Back And Better / FIFA Women’s Rankings: Nigeria Drops To 38th Position, U.S Retains Top Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.