Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 (15272 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Launched With 6GB RAM -full Specifications And Price / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by okooloyun1(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2018
hAlexandro:
Nothing different just the screen differs from my techno pouvoir 2 the battery self no reach
Pls how good is tecno pouvoir 2 battery?
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by iwene390(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided 13 and 8 mp? in this 2018? when infinix zero3 came with 20.1 mp in 2016. it's all about camera and ram these day... poor specification.
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by SadiqBabaSani: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Own the Gioneeem5

Own the note 3

Own the note 4

Surely I will go for this as well

The note series is like no other series among Infinix phones
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by hAlexandro(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
okooloyun1:
Pls how good is tecno pouvoir 2 battery?
awesome I must say it's worth it
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2018
angry

SHOULDN'T THIS BE LUNCHED IN NIGERIA OR SOME AFRICAN COUNTRY SINCE THEY ARE COMING HERE TO DUMP THERE SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT ON US, ALL THOSE FEATURES AND MORE ARE ON MY HAUWEI P9 WHICH I BOUGHT WAY BACK IN 2016 , STILL FLEXING IT WITHOUT A SINGLE ISSUE
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by BlissB(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Own the Gioneeem5
Own the note 3
Own the note 4
Surely I will go for this as well
The note series is like no other series among Infinix phones
Thank you
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by mcyemite(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Lionbite:
I'm seeing a price tag of 65k
how can it be 65k when note 4 pro is selling for 75k?
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by yak(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:
Infinix phones are reliable at least unlike Tecno phones grin grin

Been using my Note3 for year and a half already and it hasn't given me any problem since I started using it.

No signs of problems yet and I'm not even expecting one anytime soon cheesy cheesy

I think Tecno is better ooo
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Bahddo(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
What's the difference between this and the note 4 pro? undecided
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
yak:

Your opinion thoughwink Me love infinix anytime any day especially the note series with the X2 charge feature.

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2018
yak:

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by okooloyun1(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2018
hAlexandro:
awesome I must say it's worth it
Thanks bro, I really appreciate it.
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by SegunAj(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
This country na dustbin for infinix and tecno every 4 months dey must bring one phone with just one different from the other,trust najia now,with go follow the trand we our last card
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Simpubozz(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
otis54:

Photo with more details even in poor lightning condition
Zoom with minimal loss of quality and most especially the bokeh effect. Really love that feature on the infinix zero 5
To convince me that you didn't just google searched this answer, in a simple term, can you explain "bokeh effect"? what does it do exactly?
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Samson1851(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
This is what the Note 5 really looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1W0GFqfbY
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by iWing1(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
ZesusHVWritter:
If its not mi max 3, its not worth waiting for.
Tell them...
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by bong4(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
henry007:
Let's re-visit that Infinix Stylus, what the X-Pen can do with the Infinix Note 4 as seen in my review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc

Cool phone but the xpen is the drawback. The precision is poor when you compare it with the Samsung stylus. You tap the pen to write but there is delay of two seconds before the actual write up comes up.
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Abudu2000(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
dkronicle:
Seems like i wikk use this to replace the hot 5. I'm gonna use the phone for 2 years.
lol awon marketers grin
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by iWing1(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
kvngjesse:

I feel you bruhhh
Mi or nothing grin grin
Yes my bro. really wonder why it's difficult 4 ppl to see. infini kinin? What you dnt knw you dnt knw sha. Mi all d way...

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:
Infinix phones are reliable at least unlike Tecno phones grin grin

Been using my Note3 for year and a half already and it hasn't given me any problem since I started using it.

No signs of problems yet and I'm not even expecting one anytime soon cheesy cheesy
True talk bro, My note2 is still intact even after using it for a year and 7 months now. As a matter of fact I have an offer to sell it for #30000.
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Abudu2000(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
The most disgusting thing about this thread is how the marketers flood in their comments. They must really see their users as zombies
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Neoteny(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

what's the advantage of having dual camera on a phone

Depends on how it's implemented

1. Telephoto (apple, Samsung, Nokia)
2. Wide angle ( LG)
3. Monochrome to capture more details(Huawei)
5. Bokeh effect (selectiive DoF) - (all OEMs)

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by nuggarito: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Abeg since note 5 is about to come, how much is note 4 2g ram 16g
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by stevejomo(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Bullshit made strictly for Nigerian markets
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by kvngjesse(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
iWing1:
Yes my bro. really wonder why it's difficult 4 ppl to see. infini kinin? What you dnt knw you dnt knw sha. Mi all d way...
They're lost in the world grin grin
One day with Mi and they'll drop their trash, Amma redmi 5plus user, upgrading soon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Innov8ve1: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2018
interesting, i think transsion holdings have made infinix like their high end brand, tecno as mid end brand and itel as a low end brand.
https://www.scoop.it/t/latest-trending-stories
http://www.naijadailyfeed.com
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by stevenakp(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
People that are using standard phones please allow those using substandard phone to enjoy their phone.

Nor be your money them take buy am.

if you feel the phone is substandard then shut up and leave the thread.

Go to your Samsung, HTC and Iphone thread.

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
nuggarito:
Abeg since note 5 is about to come, how much is note 4 2g ram 16g

53 k
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by stevenakp(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2018
I just checked the specs of Redmi note 5.

I might consider going for that instead of this Infinix note 5.

I think the only difference is the camera(I might be wrong).

same Ram size (4gb/6gb)

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by kvngjesse(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
stevenakp:
I just checked the specs of Redmi note 5.

I might consider going for that instead of this Infinix note 5.

I think the only difference is the camera(I might be wrong).

same Ram size (4gb/6gb)
Talk about the processor bruh kiss
Ir blaster
So many features you'd see.
This is just a refurbished note 4 pro
Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by stevenakp(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
kvngjesse:

Talk about the processor bruh kiss
Ir blaster
So many features you'd see.
This is just a refurbished note 4 pro

Okay lemme go and do a thorough comparison.

1 Like

Re: Everything To Know About The Coming Infinix Note 5 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

what's the advantage of having dual camera on a phone
u mean what the advantage of having two eyes? have u ever done acuity test. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee (S6s) Official Discussion Thread. / Infinix Note 4 – Is It Really Worth The Upgrade? / Jiayu F2 4G LTE Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.