Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage (1779 Views)

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos / Celebration Here In Aba As Okezie Defeat Otti (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by CareTaker1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
Banks are closed for the past two-working days now because of armed robbers running rampage in Aba. No major economic activity, its becoming extremely difficult to live in Aba. major commercial activities have come to a hault as a result of this empasse sad angry

Get help from the feds please!!!!!!
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by EzeUche(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ngwaland!!!  angry

Give them their Aba State! They are bringing Abia State down with their criminality!!!  angry angry angry angry
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by sjeezy8: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^ ooo now you switching up and want them to have their own state.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by oderemo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
frm ezeuche,
I do not know why people are agitating for "Aba" State. Good Lord!

I don't care about Bankole brawling but Aba state. . . These Ngwa people!

oga eze, which one now to create or not, thats is the qeustion. grin grin grin
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2010
this is the one reason why i dont like ABA. the height of lawlessness in that town is unimaginable. angry
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Odunnu: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
The hieght of lawlessness in Abia generally is . . .unprintatble
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by EzeUche(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Odunnu:

Do not blame all of Abia State. Blame Ngwaland where criminality is rife! angry
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by yarodin: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
EzeUche:

Do not blame all of Abia State. Blame Ngwaland where criminality is rife! angry

You are really the child of a harlot you fucking slowpoke. Maybe it is your Biafrian freedom fighters that are running amok in Aba.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by oderemo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
You are really the child of a harlot you bleeping slowpoke. Maybe it is your Biafrian freedom fighters that are running amok in Aba.

guys defend NDIGBO AT ALL COST PLS.
Do not start in fighting.
igbo kwenu. ehhhh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by yarodin: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
All you idiots saying that Aba is hot, tell me which part of Igboland is not been overrun by armed robbers/kidnappers?  What is the govt in Abia doing to curb the armed robbery and kidnapping?  Is it Ngwa people controlling the police, govt officials etc?
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by EzeUche(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
yarodin:

You are really the child of a harlot you bleeping slowpoke.  Maybe it is your Biafrian freedom fighters  that are running amok in Aba.

Nne gi bu akwunna

Nkita tabiekwa gi amu  angry
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by bawomolo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
yarodin:

You are really the child of a harlot you bleeping slowpoke. Maybe it is your Biafrian freedom fighters that are running amok in Aba.

lmao naija people can yab
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Abagworo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
those people rampaging aba are niger delta militants from abia.they were left out of the amnesty and took to the bush from the creeks.the best way to stop this endless insecurity is to arm the ngwa youths to fight the criminals amongst them.ngwaland borders imo,rivers and akwaibom states.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by EzeUche(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^^^^^

Arming Ngwa youth

Blasphemy!

Crime would explode. I just remember the last time I went to Aba, I could not wait till I got back to Arochukwu.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
mekus and wily wily come and see what those awo follow follow have done in your hometown
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by bawomolo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
oyb:

mekus and wily wily come and see what those awo follow follow have done in your hometown

poor eze uche is scared he would be taken hostage when he visits abia from obodo oyinbo
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
bawomolo:

poor eze uche is scared he would be taken hostage when he visits abia from obodo oyinbo
lmao grin
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by OgidiBoy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
I hope they don't bring this mess to Anambra angry angry
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I hope they don't bring this mess to Anambra angry angry
This got me ROTFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Cohomology: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
Odunnu:

Odunnu,

How do you know this?
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
Cohomology:

Odunnu,

How do you know this?
Make una follow me c question!
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
Cohomology:

Odunnu,

How do you know this?
Make una follow me c question!
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by metalgong5(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
And thats the sole reason why the genuine BAKASSI boys should be re-organized. . . . I remember When bakassi boys was introduced into Anambra state, one can fearlessly walk the streets of Onitsha with $100000 in a transparrent bag without anybody looking at him more than once.

So long as this is Nigeria, those hungry policemen can not effectively curb the rate of crime in Nigeria.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
Isn't this in the very state where Kidnappers were recently assured a piece of the National TERRORISTS Amnesty package by the state Governor? Why isn't he offering the robbers a piece of the same pie?
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by mamagee3(f): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
How long is Nigeria gonna suffer because of all these hoodlums? embarassed
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by EzeUche(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ngwa criminality. . .
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by tunde300us(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2010
My fear for ABA is really more than those who live there.I was in Aba sometime last month and anytime i enter a bank i am almost pissing in my pants, cos this guys could storm anytime,anywhere.

My last day in aba saw a raid along osisi-oma and u need to see how that area was the next morning,u wld think there was a war in aba that day.Small kids of 17-20 came in jeeps to steal from a bank and they blew up everything in site. kai shocked

The irony of aba is that,it has all it takes to become a very successful state considering that almost every multinational company that is into production is in aba and that alone will generate so many employment and a very robust economic life.

Ngwa ppl re the occupants of ABA and i think their leaders shld try hard to help salvage that place. I know ABIA state does not have a governor,but atleast their ppl shld take their destiny in their hands just in time to salvage what is remaining.

I cry for ABA sad
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by ChinenyeN(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
nwuta l'ezi. Oddly enough, people will just continue going about their business, in spite of all this.

Abagworo:

those people rampaging aba are niger delta militants from abia.they were left out of the amnesty and took to the bush from the creeks.the best way to stop this endless insecurity is to arm the ngwa youths to fight the criminals amongst them.ngwaland borders imo,rivers and akwaibom states.
In a way, I do agree.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by tunde300us(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
I disagree wiv u chinenye, u say ppl will go abt their business without money in their pockets abi.U need to go to ABA and see what is hapenning. shocked
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by sjeezy8: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
lol
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by spicyhoney(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
I wonder what can be done to solve this problem of Arm robbery in the East.
Re: Banks Close Shops In Aba As Armed Robbers Run Rampage by ChinenyeN(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
tunde300us:

I disagree wiv u chinenye, u say ppl will go abt their business without money in their pockets abi.U need to go to ABA and see what is hapenning. shocked
Exactly why they're going about their business, trying to get money. Everyone is trying to fend for themselves. They aren't in the position to stop and think about those who are robbing banks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die / Our Country Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa! / Goodluck Should Be Impeached For Violating Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.