Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager (619 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by made4naija(f): 5:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Daddy Faizer, the manager of the late popular Reggae musician, Ras Kimono, has said the singer underwent a medical test about three weeks ago and the doctors said he was in a good shape.

When Sunday Scoop visited Kimono’s house in Magodo, Lagos, during the week, family members and well-wishers swamped the residence. Efforts to speak with the only daughter, Oge Kimono, who was around, were abortive as she was not in a good condition to talk.

However, Faizer told Sunday Scoop that the late Reggae singer did not suffer from any strange illness before death.

He said,

“Being his manager doesn’t mean I am a doctor. As far as I knew, he went for a medical test about three weeks ago and he was declared healthy. But you know how certain things happen. When death comes, it comes and no one can prevent it. We should leave all to God who knows better.”

Speaking on burial arrangement, he revealed that the death was still fresh, adding that the family members would need to meet. He said,

“We are in Africa; the burial plans will be decided by the family members. There is little we friends can do, but I am still trying to hold Kimono’s band together because they will have a role to play in his burial. So, whatever plans the family has, we will harmonise them and see how we can be of support. Once the plans are solid, it will be communicated to the public.”

Faizer, who is also an OAP, stated that since he came in touch with Kimono in 1984, they had remained friends. He added,

“I was an undergraduate when I met Ras Kimono. Being friends with someone for 34 years means you guys must have a strong bond. He was a nice person and he would always share your problems. If you needed help and he was in a position to assist, he would gladly do so.”

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/doctors-declared-ras-kimono-fit-three-weeks-to-death-manager/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by Nashirushekoni(m): 5:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Aye loja orun ni ile rip legend
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by Kingpee2(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2018
It happens ,we’ve all seen healthy people die overnight,death doesn’t care if you are healthy or not ,I’m not even scared of dying anymore ,the day I came into this world I didn’t know same thing will happen when I’ll go....
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by GistMoreTV: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2018
grin
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by ojun50(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by made4naija(f): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by made4naija(f): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Doctors Declared Ras Kimono Fit Three Weeks To Death – Manager by chriskosherbal(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kingpee2:
It happens ,we’ve all seen healthy people die overnight,death doesn’t care if you are healthy or not ,I’m not even scared of dying anymore ,the day I came into this world I didn’t know same thing will happen when I’ll go....
cheesy grin cheesy

Are you sure you are not scared of dying ....there is a level of cash you will command,you will not only be scared of dying but you will start suspecting every fly that passesby.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Reacts To Otedola Bridge Explosion / Throwback: Davido Visiting His School Teachers Who Adored The Star(video) / Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah Robbed At Gunpoint In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.