Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo (4381 Views)

United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years / International Flight Returns To Enugu Airport After Two Years / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2018
It was man versus beast at the San Antonio Zoo.

In what's become a viral video, three professional World Wrestling Entertainment stars matched up against Axelle the lioness in a game of tug of war.

When zoo staff heard from World Wrestling Entertainment that a number of professional wrestlers would be in town May 19th and wanted to see the zoo, they arranged some special activities: feeding the giraffes, some behind-the-scenes time with a rhinoceros, (both of which are open to the public) and a tug of war with the lioness.

The three burly wrestlers were no match for the lion as they took on the big cat in a game of tug-of-war.

They're barely able to pull on this," San Antonio Zoo Director of Public Relations Chuck Cureau said.

"It just demonstrates the power these wild animals have.

They may be trained but they're certainly not tamed, and people underestimate the power of these animals."

But with dozens watching and three wrestlers working together, they could not pull the rope from the mouth of 250-pound Axelle.

"She's not moving," one of the wrestlers said as he dropped the ropes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVkekrTXAs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2018
In the hilarious footage filmed at San Antonio Zoo in Texas, the crowd cheers as the muscular trio of Ricochet, Fabian Aichner and Killian Dain to best the still-young cub.

Crowd look on as the team try their hardest to pull the rope which feeds through into the lion enclosure.

On the other side of the glass the lion holds the rope with an iron grip, refusing to move even an inch.

The crowd can be seen capturing the moment on their mobile phones while thezoo staff grin, clearly amused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2018
The group of men are professional performers from the World Wrestling Entertainment world.

'Just let us know when you are ready to tap out!' one of the staff is heard saying.

The zoo posted the footage with the caption: 'How many superstar wrestlers does it take to win in tug of war with a 2 1/2 year old lion cub? Apparently more than 3!'

Fabian Aichner looks subdued after losing a game of tug-of-war to the young male lion.

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by EzendiEgo1: 6:10am On Jun 17, 2018

I do know lions are more of a breast than human not to talk of lionesses.

Had it been Nigeria team watch this show before they played yesterday they could've been undefeatable.

But let see what will unfold

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Hakeem12(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Wow, never knew lions were this strong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Publicity stunt.

This ain't possible

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Publicity stunt.

This ain't possible

You sure?

Don't know about this one, but ive seen lion tearing and deflating tyres of a broken down suv in the park.

Ive seen a lion killing a deer almost of is size and climbing a tree with it. Gently placing it on a branch.

They're strong.

4 Likes

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2018
The lion didn't even move an inch...
The strength and stamina is just something else.
Samson in the Bible just made it look so easy.
#GOD is great.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by chieyine(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2018
shocked shocked
All these professional wrestlers angry
I thought they hit their heads on the metallic edge and the next minute they are up again still fighting.
They will just be deceiving us in the ring. grin
I remember when I was younger, I use to praise them and call them the strongest set of people.
But as I don old now even SARS Olopa, that SARS MAN wey dey back of my street go even beat them wink.
SARS people own na real no be like WWE, DEM DEY BEAT SENSE COMOT FOR YAHOO BOYS grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Yian1(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
The wrestlers didn't beat the lioness because it wasn't in their scripts.

3 Likes

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by rpltoyinbo(f): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Obviously staged. Selling your bitcoin or ether? Visit my signature.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by ItzChinnex(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2018
This is stage.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by sisisioge: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Shoot! These beauties had better be on man's side. If three huge strong guys can't win her...na make I keep running until I see tree climb or fly sef grin

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Explorers:

You sure?

Don't know about this one, but ive seen lion tearing and deflating tyres of a broken down suv in the park.

Ive seen a lion killing a deer almost of is size and climbing a tree with it. Gently placing it on a branch.

They're strong.

Lions are the epitome of raw strength, I know but that feat up there is practically impossible for a two year old lion to pull off.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Wide cats have a great mass of energy and stamina.... That's why with a swipe of there par they can hit you unconscious.

Visit http://www.360forextrader.com/4-financial-risk-businesses-face-in-nigeria/

To know 4 financial risk businesses face in Nigeria.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Shoot! These beauties had better be on man's side. If three huge strong guys can't win her...na make I keep running until I see tree climb or fly sef grin

The best opt is to fly.

You cant outrun them, and they climb well. Tree without branches, using their claws.

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by gift01: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Why didn't they invite Braun Strowman

2 Likes

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Lions are the epitome of raw strength, I know but that feat up there is practically impossible for a two year old lion to pull off.

Well, she weighs 250pounds, that's around 120kg(more than 2bags of cement).

She can multiply that in the stunt.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2018
She seems too young to pull dat off!!!
A 2 year old lion sef go sweat small!!
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by sisisioge: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2018
Explorers:

The best opt is to fly.

You cant outrun them, and they climb well. Tree without branches, using their claws.

Jisos! I will just jump into the lagoon then. We kuku can't both swim ni shocked
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Explorers:

Well, she weighs 250pounds, that's around 120kg(more than 2bags of cement).
She can multiply that in the stunt.
Even if she weighs 140kg.
Do you really believe those guys can't collectively pull 15 bags of cement?
Boss. It was a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Explorers(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Even if she weighs 140kg.

Do you really believe those guys can't collectively pull 15 bags of cement?

Boss.
It was a publicity stunt.

Well, may be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2018
See them.. common lion
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Geofavor(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2018
WWE wrestlers are fake-ass actors

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2018
Geofavor:
WWE wrestlers are fake-ass actors

You have said it all. This is very clear. Staged sh!t
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by cassidy1996(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
fake.... oyinbo and dem bullshit stunt
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Triniti(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
It’s all staged, when I have seen a single guy dragging a huge Fulani cow that refuse to walk talk more of this small lion
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by okwabayi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
I don't know any of these dudes. The author must have written WWE for effect.
If they got prime Hulk Hogan, Iron Shiek and Brock Lesnar the lion would have lost a tooth or two. This new generation of wrestling guys are more of athletes than strong men.
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
tobdee:
The lion didn't even move an inch...
The strength and stamina is just something else.
Samson in the Bible just made it look so easy.
#GOD is great.
That's why it doesn't look REAL.
The LIONESS just stayed put without any advancement, at least showing that there was a tussle
Look well before u involve RELIGION.
I guess u didn't study PHYSICS nor Geometry...??
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by uzeba(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
they should call bastista(the animal).
Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Rayd502(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
gift01:
Why didn't they invite Braun Strowman

Imagine if it was a combination of the monster among men(Braun Strowman), the Big red machine(Kane) and the Beast(Brock Lesner).

That Lion mouth go don tear throway.

1 Like

Re: Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo by Donald3d(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bahrain Visa / NCAA Records 19, 323 Delays, 348 Cancellations In H1 2018 / Nigerians Will Soon Ruin Canada Like They Ruined UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.