Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. (718 Views)

Businesses Have Lost N1.46tn To Forex Shortage – LCCI / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by creativekross: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
Too many crap and deceptive business online on can somebody please show me a geniue online business. Product, services, which ever one. Ranging from survey, bloging, affiliate, or any thing that could turn my 1 naira to 2 naira. I have lost money on this online busines, but i still believe there is a geniue one out there. Please respond.
E-mail creativekross@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by naijacutee(f): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
You have lost so much money, but you are still bent on losing more money? Ok.
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by creativekross: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
@naijacutee are you telling me there are no geniue online biz?
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by naijacutee(f): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
creativekross:

@naijacutee are you telling me there are no geniue online biz?

I'm just telling you that if any such "business" exists, the owner would be concentrating on it (because it is profitable) not looking for people to sell secrets to. You too, check it - Do you think Seun is about to create and sell a manual about how he profits from Nairaland?
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by Sowbooks: 1:05am On Jun 04, 2010
If you've lost so much money on online businesses,
why not try offline businesses with a guaranteed
profit potential of at least 100%?
No matter how crazy it sounds, I am into this
business and would be in it till indefinitely.
If you are interested, call 2348099294049
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by suxes2005(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
@Poster, wat are the online biz u did dat
didnt make u gud money? Let me know them
and also wat manuals did u buy?

Who was ur mentor? How come u failed
and lose money?

SHALOM
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by ayo84(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
u see the problem , the only reason why you have lost money is becoz you keep buying manuals upon manuals from all these so called online money makers.
If you meet someone who alledges that he makes a fortune online,especially the ones who run adverts on newspapers and all, they first thing is that they want you to buy a manual,a course or ebook,go to the bank and pay an amount of money to download an ebook.

see seun osewa of nairaland, hes making tonnes of money online with this forum,these are real people making money online,not all this booksellers
who are out to chop your lean change.

my advice is do research and research and research ,then get a business coach who you will sit you down and show you how its done.

dutonialmx@gmail.com
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by chuxy12(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
most people that make repeated losses in online biz are those who went thru quack training under a quack trainer. a good mentor or trainer should hold you by the hand till you start having result like him. however a good trainer/mentor are hard to come by since they dont necessarily advertise themselves. need i say that their services are sometimes expensive but they have proofs and thats all that matters
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by olax44(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ naijacutee, nice point there.
Re: I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. by hdwada: 12:32am On Jun 07, 2010
@naijacutee could you explain something, Please. I don't seem to understand the spambot system on NL, I have had two posts today not posted on different threads. Is this a one post a day forum? I doubt that. cause I read the rules and there is nothing about amount of posts in a day. As you are one of the Moderators, I am hoping you can spread a bit more light on this problem.

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea That Can Employ Over 500,000 Nigerians / Discover How To Spend Wisely To Save Money / How To Make Money Creating Mobile Website For Schools, Companies, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.