Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana (19187 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2018
I thiink this sort of thing should be extended to Nigeria where somebody can't travel in peace any longer untll you hear some of these so-called men of God using their preaching to disturb passengers of other faith.
Don't get me wrong,I am not saying one can't preah but everything has its place.
I guess if muslims were the ones doing these things some weak-brained christians will be crying Islaamization.
If you no like wetin I talk come and beat me I dey house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by myners007: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2018
hELL BOUND MINISTER
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by teamsynergy: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2018
this is really good... preaching and selling drugs should ban in naija buses too....

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

With the way immorality is running wild in Ghana this one still wants to remove the few remaining boundaries managing to keep it in check.

I know it may have to do with noise disturbance but I believe that with what I have read and heard about Ghanaians, they enjoy their open air singing and open air parties and noise is a part of Ghana life especially when they engage in their secular music street noise and weekend life.

So why focus on bus preaching which is contained and not the street noise with all the blaring music of upcoming Ghanaian artists.
Modified***

Never mind. Just saw your username. Please and please, ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2018
This nonsense happens alot in south east naija

Worst part be say them go dey shout for ur ear

Nna eh the thing dey annoy me wela

Some go begin do block rosary sef inside bus dey disturb person. One dey i go just vex play music put am for loudspeaker once them begin pray angry

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by GMbuharii: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2018
I was once on a bus many years ago where this regular baba will preach bible and also preach quran,can you beat that!
After a "sermon" one particular morning,he decided to,as usual, collect offering in form of raising ministerial funds and started from,guess what,#10,000! Inside molue!

When there was no response from passengers who hitherto had been shouting "HALLELUYAH!", he lowered it to #5k. Still no response. #2k,whossai. #1k,for wia. #500,#200,#100,#50,still no response.
Until finally,#5 naim he get response.
Happened @Abule Egba.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by resurgent2019: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2018
I seriously support this move to be implemented in Nigeria and I am a Christian.

We have failed as a nation—that’s why we place so much emphasis on prayer.

Less prayer, more practical realism. The whites do not pray as much as we do, but they get things done. Enough with the white man’s god non sense. It has not benefitted millions of Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by resurgent2019: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
I thiink this sort of thing should be extended to Nigeria where somebody can't travel in peace any longer untll you hear some of these so-called men of God using their preaching to disturb passengers of other faith.
Don't get me wrong,I am not saying one can't preah but everything has its place.
I guess if muslims were the ones doing these things some weak-brained christians will be crying Islaamization.
If you no like wetin I talk come and beat me I dey house.

I am a Christian and I support you. They are very annoying, and it should be banned.

The preaching we have in our churches is enough. Those who want to change will change. No need disturbing other citizens with the same story.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Nukilia: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2018
myners007:
hELL BOUND MINISTER
Hell gateman, now you can determine who goes to hell or not grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Kelamma(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Exactly what I said to my friend during the match.
My brother, the thing weak me no be small.
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by sandrahnaub(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians should emulate this o
Especially the selling of drugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2018
There's a thin line between being a nuisance and preaching.

Some can be very pleasurable, and kick in some humor while driving home a punchline that will cause a positive changing effect.

Some can be so judgemental and annoying.

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Freeman59: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
You should be worried more on how rampant sex is especially in the junior and senior secondary in ghana

don't mind the idiot. The words in the book of revelations are gradually coming to pass
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Leetunechi:
How can African countries do well in world cup when they go there like animals

You hear nameslike the supper eagles of Nigeria

The elephant of cote de voire

The indomitable lions of Cameroon undecided

what about the 'three lions ' of England.

I guess you are the king of stupidityy. in your community.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by nedu2000(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
You should be worried more on how rampant sex is especially in the junior and senior secondary in ghana
He is the deputy minister of transport and not the minister of morality or 'rampant sex'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Butterflyleo: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Modified***

Running scared? grin

I am sure you wanted to say something along the lines of my comment about immorality and keeping it in check.

You guys just cannot resist can you? wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by unmask: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

With the way immorality is running wild in Ghana this one still wants to remove the few remaining boundaries managing to keep it in check.

I know it may have to do with noise disturbance but I believe that with what I have read and heard about Ghanaians, they enjoy their open air singing and open air parties and noise is a part of Ghana life especially when they engage in their secular music street noise and weekend life.

So why focus on bus preaching which is contained and not the street noise with all the blaring music of upcoming Ghanaian artists.
he is complaining about the distraction in buses.....once it involves religion most of you guys would turn a deaf ear to reason

5 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Butterflyleo: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2018
unmask:
he is complaining about the distraction in buses.....once it involves religion most of you guys would turn a deaf ear to reason

I guess you did not read the part where I mentioned DUSTURBANCE did you?

Once it involves religion you guys fail to understand anything you read.
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Chukazu: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2018
maisauki:
is England also in Africa? cos last time I checked, they're called The Three Lions

Maybe that's why the English team is as useless cheesy
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by hopefulLandlord: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Modified***
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by fajob: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by unmask: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2018
WinningSun:

what about the 'three lions ' of England.

I guess you are the king of stupidityy. in your community.
the joke is on you....has England been doing well in world cups?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Kylekent59: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2018
The gospel must spread no matter how,but peacefully.

Preaching on a bus as come call it public disturbance should be done on cool tone.
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by rampantlover: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Chizuru01:

I think you should keep your mouth shut and worry more about your zoo republic but it's more in a mess than Ghana. Nigeria is a hell hole and a failed state with a Fulani herdsman who struggles to speak English. Kwasia grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by orisa37: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
They are such jobless nuisances.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Leetunechi:
How can African countries do well in world cup when they go there like animals

You hear nameslike the supper eagles of Nigeria

The elephant of cote de voire

The indomitable lions of Cameroon undecided

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by hopefulLandlord: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2018
I'm impressed by the posts from majority of the Christians on this thread
Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by unmask: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I guess you did not read the part where I mentioned DUSTURBANCE did you?

Once it involves religion you guys fail to understand anything you read.
and does the open street party distract drivers in a bus.....try to isolate issues.....the issue here is that the preaching in buses is distracting for drivers.....it has no business with street parties or immorality (no one is having sex in public buses)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by resurgent2019: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2018
orisa37:
They are such jobless nuisances.

Very jobless indeed. They assume all others are condemned to hell. And most of these preachers are never do well. They are wicked people who assume others are hell bound because they are not religious fanatics.

If Buhari can do this, I will vote for him even though I hate that man.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Alajiki(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Kennitrust:
But the gospel must be preached in everything nook and croony before the end come.

Stop spewing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana by Butterflyleo: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
unmask:
and does the open street party distract drivers in a bus.....try to isolate issues.....the issue here is that the preaching in buses is distracting for drivers.....it has no business with street parties or immorality (no one is having sex in public buses)

And did drivers complain that the preaching distracts them?

Try to think before you talk. Perhaps the preaching goes on for barely 15mins and it is often enjoyable since they sing a lot and the passengers get to join in.

How would preaching in a bus distract when loud music from the same car radio does not distract?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin / SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.