Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast (534 Views)

One Thing Nairaland Need To Implement Right Now / Fraud Alert: How Clubkonnect Scammed Me / Fraud Alert: World Bank Warns Of ‘co-operative Scheme’ Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by yemight2776(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2018
Good morning everyone,

I need to report somebody here that dupe me #15,500, you will say the money is not too much abi. The major issues here is that, when i search the guy number and name here, i see that he has been scamming alot of people here on nairaland and is really working to destroy this forum and stamp it with bad name. That's the reason why i think everyone of us to work together so as to catch this guy before he succeeded in destroy alot of life here.

Name: Abdulazeez Razak Olayinka.

Account number: 0238745070

Bank: Wema Bank.

Actually have been working on my own way to destroy him and make him regret for his remaining life he will spend on this earth.

But i think i should let you my people to know this, lets act fast before this guy spoil this forum. Thanks
Re: Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by onlyme07(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
yemight2776:
Good morning everyone,

I need to report somebody here that dupe me #15,500, you will say the money is not too much abi. The major issues here is that, when i search the guy number and name here, i see that he has been scamming alot of people here on nairaland and is really working to destroy this forum and stamp it with bad name. That's the reason why i think everyone of us to work together so as to catch this guy before he succeeded in destroy alot of life here.

Name: Abdulazeez Razak Olayinka.

Account number: 0238745070

Bank: Wema Bank.

Actually have been working on my own way to destroy him and make him regret for his remaining life he will spend on this earth.

But i think i should let you my people to know this, lets act fast before this guy spoil this forum. Thanks

Okay,but what really transpiried between you guys? This will avail others is modus operandi. Sorry bro.
Re: Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by Thebwoy: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Tell us how he scammed you

Scamers don't have a single account number.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by yemight2776(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2018
I posted about ebay gift cards on this forum sometimes ago that i want to know if i can be using it to buy goods on ebay and that anybody that have for sale should contact me.

And he contacted me and explain alot about the card and said he used to sell them which he said he will sell $100 ebay card for me #15,500. But something really surprise me about this guy, when i transfer the money to him, he send one card which is not working and he refund #15,000 back that he will send the remaining #500 later but he later said that i should send the #15,000 back that he will send $200 that after i have confirm it that is working that i should now send the remaining #15,500 which i did and since then, he didn't replay his whatsapp number again (09094597041).
Re: Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by onlyme07(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2018
yemight2776:
I posted about ebay gift cards on this forum sometimes ago that i want to know if i can be using it to buy goods on ebay and that anybody that have for sale should contact me.

And he contacted me and explain alot about the card and said he used to sell them which he said he will sell $100 ebay card for me #15,500. But something really surprise me about this guy, when i transfer the money to him, he send one card which is not working and he refund #15,000 back that he will send the remaining #500 later but he later said that i should send the #15,000 back that he will send $200 that after i have confirm it that is working that i should now send the remaining #15,500 which i did and since then, he didn't replay his whatsapp number again (09094597041).

He played smart and anybody can fall victim. Sorry,it hurts but he will meet his waterloo someday,somehow and somewhere.

The first rule of buying and selling on nairaland is to check when the account was opened. Rule 2,the person must have history of such business and when payment is involved,google the name,phone number and account info. If you have "any" doubt on the biz,opt out.

I bought my laptop,wrist watch,external hard drive,finger print and some other stuffs here though,I was scammed before all these and I learn the rules.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert, Nairaland Need To Act Fast by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
The guy is sharp o. He even played with your confidence by sending the money back. He created a small avenue to scam you of a larger amount but didn't utilize it.

Sorry OP. Such is the cross one has to carry here. If EFCC catch him now he'll claim it was the devil's work. Satan is not busy with him enjoying the money at this moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Fabricate Food Processing Machines With Quality Materials / How To Retrieve Deleted Files On Phone / Please Read, Its Very Inspiriting And Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.