Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe (2323 Views)

NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe by PokerFace(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
PAUL PLAY DIARO-Mo Wa Dupe
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_S8za_zkpY[/flash]
Re: Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe by semid4lyfe(m): 3:37am On Jun 04, 2010
Did you just learn how to embed videos that you're posting old music videos that have been around for like forever? undecided
Re: Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe by PokerFace(f): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Did you just learn how to embed videos that you're posting old music videos that have been around for like forever? undecided

Well, it's new to me. Moreso, the older the cherry, the sweeter the juice

1 Like

Re: Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe by tosinaded(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2010
Well, it's new to me. Moreso, the older the cherry, the sweeter the juice

u dan talk tru say u just dey learn am. . . y u come dey lie again?
Re: Official Music Video Of Paul Play Diaro's Mo Wa Dupe by PokerFace(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
tosinaded@:

u dan talk tru say u just dey learn am. . . y u come dey lie again?

Its a FACT. No Lies. . .

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly Feat 2face, Fally Ipupa ,amani And Many More - Hands Accross The World / Where To Download Free Mp3 / DOWNLOAD MP3: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma - Pa’ Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.