Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,457 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final (580 Views)

All Goals From Brazil Nigeria U20 2015 [video] / Fifa U-20 World Cup Brazil: Nigeria Will Give Us Problems. / Cote D' Ivoire 3 - 3 Brazil : Nigeria Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
When the list of our team to the world cup was released, I was not really impressed but kept mute. I slept that night and saw Nigeria and Brazil in one of the finals. Suddenly, a brazilian player was given a red card and Nigeria was winning. Then I woke up! I told my Spainish, Netherlands and Venezulan friends about it. They never believed me because it was hard for them to conceive. Even me too but one thing, my dreams are always true. It is very hard to reconcile what we considered as average team and reaching world cup finals. Lets wait and see my dream materializing!
Re: Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final by naso2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
Una don come. well one radio sports presenter was talking the other day that he dreamt that argentina was beating us 5-0 with 20 minutes left to play.
Re: Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final by kenny1st(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
i believe you , and have been saying it , even today i said it that it's Nigeria and Brazil in final and my colleague didnt take me serious . i was suprise to see ur post on this just now and i have to add my own comment cos ur dream is true, anybody can note down this.And in addition , Agentina would win us, and that means Nigeria would loose her first match but that wont stop us from getting to the final against brazil. IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
Re: Write This Dreams Down-brazil/nigeria Final by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
me I did not dream it but have a feeling Nigeria could get to the final if our players give their all.

(1) (Reply)

Nff Sets Up 14 World Cup Committees / Is Mikel Realy Out Of World Cup ? / Rascist Reporting Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.