Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers (1298 Views)

Need Someone That Make Good 'FLYERS' At Affordable Proce / Can Someone Tutor Me How To Use Autocad / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers by animike: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
DESIGNERS FADAS I HAVE PASSION FOR DESIGNING FLYER,BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START.PLS I NEED A PERSON WHO CAN MAKE MY DREAMS OF DESIGNING COME TRUE PLS ANS PLS , MY E-MAIL-LEGENDBLINK@YAHOO.COM NUMBER, 07035201438 PLS HELP ME THANX
Re: Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers by animike: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2010
guy help me pls dont look and go graphics guru speak na,
Re: Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers by donline: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
call 08035057766 4 assitance
Re: Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers by ugo2u(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
if you are really interested in learning, then let me tell you that for starters you need to learn photoshop and corel draw because both are what is in use mostly in naija so you wont run into problems in the future, if you are sure you have the guts to learn it then go ahead to computer village and buy both the software and the tutorials for the above mentioned software, if you cant go then I can get it for you (sligthly more expensive though! lol) just call me at 08037835714, if you want me to monitor your progress and such let me know ok.

I have

Photoshop tutorial, beginner, intermediate and advance (Video)
Corel Draw Basic (Video)

and thousands of ebooks on photoshop (actually it more like 20 or 30)

Good luck in your quest, one thing is that you cannot become a guru in a month or two, took me six months to be comfortable with photoshop lol! so just hang in there ok.
Re: Help I Need A Tutor Who Can,tutor Me On How To Design Flyers by KennyG6(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
animike:

DESIGNERS FADAS I HAVE PASSION FOR DESIGNING FLYER,BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START.PLS I NEED A PERSON WHO CAN MAKE MY DREAMS OF DESIGNING COME TRUE PLS ANS PLS , MY E-MAIL-LEGENDBLINK@YAHOO.COM NUMBER, 07035201438 PLS HELP ME THANX
poster, there are so many online tutorials you can learn from, just google flyer design in PSD, if you are still struggling email me and i'll send you links of some of the sites.

(1) (Reply)

Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! / Help On Youtube / Animation Learning Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.