Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry (860 Views)

Get Free Data For Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Etisalat Network : Can Recieve But Can't Make Calls (2) (3) (4)

Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Done and dusted grin
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by NLbully(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
How can we help you

We should comman install a network mast abi we should pay your transport to Lagos where there's a Better network

Cz me am not understanding
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
NLbully:
How can we help you

We should comman install a network mast abi we should pay your transport to Lagos where there's a Better network

Cz me am not understanding

Be sensible for once.
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by kingxsamz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
op just manage Airtel for the main time... I can't stay in such area where I can't browse.
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by waleyp(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
If You CanT Help A Bro/Sis With A Good AdVICe Just SHUT Up And WaKA Pass, We All Know How The Network IsH Is, And Its PaiNFuL, The OP Is PainEd And He Needed It To Let It Out, It Could Be Your Turn ToMORROW @ You, You Know Yourself O
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by dominique(f): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Have you sent them messages to their social media accounts?
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by wintergold(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
plz call ncc on 622 toll free, 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
your issue will be promptly resolved
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by JideSM: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
BabaOwen:
Please guys help me o,I'm at ago-iwoye in Ogun state,and for the past 5 days there is no network at all on my etisalat sim,I can't call or browse or do anything at all.

As for mtn,It takes me about 5-7 minutes to open a page on nairaland, sometimes there won't be network on my phone for up to 30minutes,and the network sef is so slow.

When will we start getting things right here in Nigeria, some of this network services have been operating in Nigeria for more than 15 years,yet there service is still nothing to write home about.

what's the NCC really doing about all this? Cause I'm fed up of this Nigeria o,there is actually nothing we citizens of this country enjoy,I've spent up to 5 days here in ago-iwoye,I've not use up to 7 hours power supply.

This is making me so angry and sad

Y'ello BabaOwen, I am so sorry about your inability to enjoy the MTN network service at the moment. Please share with us, via private message, the affected phone number and your full address in the area of complaint.

For any other complaint that may arise, kindly send us a message on our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4566815/mtn-etisalat-network-really-making#68568714

Thank you.
Re: Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry by kasimseun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Which area are you from in ago- Iwoye ?

Lenovo Zuk Z1 With 3gig Ram 64gig In Built Memory And 4000mah / Oukitel K6000plus Users / My Data Keeps On Turning Off