Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State (2450 Views)

Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals / Breaking!! Violent Clash Between Akwa Ibom Residents And Yoruba (Graphic Video!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:
How is the equipment,quality of staff and service at the hospital?

Shame on you. Does it affect the price of bread in your country
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

All this rubbish you are doing is waste of time
You are not Nigerian
You can't vote in our elections
You don't live in Nigeria
Why all the unnecessary obsession
Even your President ran away from your country to London,England for a 100 days to claim asylum and only returned when his asylum claim got rejected grin
You Nigerians are to boastful and have nothing to back up your pride and arrogance.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

Shame on you. Does it affect the price of bread in your country
We have to be our brother's keeper that is why.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

We have to be our brother's keeper that is why.

I'm out only God can cure your obsession with Nigeria what a shame you don't have anything to do with your life
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

I'm out only God can cure your obsession with Nigeria what a shame you don't have anything to do with your life
I want your country to become better. I used to live there. I feel so sorry for the inhabitants who are victims of the most corrupt leaders on the planet.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

I want your country to become better. I used to live there. I feel so sorry for the inhabitants who are victims of the most corrupt leaders on the planet.

You used to stay in DELTA STATE but you can't speak pidgin. Oya where in Delta state you don't know.stop telling lies and don't quote me again ]
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

You used to stay in DELTA STATE but you can't speak pidgin. Oya where in Delta state you don't know.stop telling lies and don't quote me again ]
I stayed in Warri
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

I stayed in Warri

Pidgin is the sole language of warri and the pidgin capital of the world and yet you can't speak a sentence of it. You just shot yourself I can't take you seriously anymore
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

Pidgin is the sole language of warri and the pidgin capital of the world and yet you can't speak a sentence of it. You just shot yourself I can't take you seriously anymore
My Dad worked for a multinational company in Warri(Shell) I lived in a gated community there.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

My Dad worked for a multinational company in Warri(Shell) I lived in a gated community there.

It is impossible to be in warri and still be unable to speak pidgin

Cc Nowenuse, Nigeriaisdoomed c what our Kenyan friends are up to

1 Like

Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

It is impossible to be in warri and still be unable to speak pidgin

Cc Nowenuse, Nigeriaisdoomed c what our Kenyan friends are up to
It is possible-my friends didn't speak pidgin english.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

It is only possible when dragons rule the world again.Dont tell me about my hometown
Next time you would be able to lie better
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

It is only possible when dragons rule the world again.Dont tell me about my hometown
I am not lying.When next I come to Nigeria you can meet me in Eko Atlantic or Lekki phase one and I will introduce you to my Ajebo friends.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by darfay: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

I am not lying.When next I come to Nigeria you can meet me in Eko Atlantic or Lekki phase one and I will introduce you to my Ajebo friends.

You stayed in warri and Ibadan but your friends are in lekki and uncompleted Eko Atlantic . Liars really have poor memories
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

You stayed in warri and Ibadan but your friends are in lekki and uncompleted Eko Atlantic . Liars really have poor memories
My friend is an engineer that works in Eko Atlantic and lives in Lekki phase one. So you don't have friends that move cities?
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

Do you patronise the hospital in Uyo?I know the Akpabio who commissioned it,still goes abroad for medical treatment.

Broxa! So you are Kenyan? Wat brought you to Nigeria?? You must think that Kenya is better than Nigeria. Hmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by odduduwa: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89 Nigeria is a zoo and useless sophisticated morooons occupying a particular section of Nigeria
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nowenuse: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
darfay:

It is very obvious that he is telling lies.

kayus89:

You cannot live in Warri and not speak pidgin English. I was born in Warri and have lived there for many years.

Mind you, I have always lived solely in middleclass areas in Warri and mostly interracted with middle class people, yet I still speak pidgin very well.
99.9% of the people in Warri can speak pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

It is very obvious that he is telling lies.

You cannot live in Warri and not speak pidgin English. I was born in Warri and have lived there for many years.

Mind you, I have always lived solely in middleclass areas in Warri and mostly interracted with middle class people, yet I still speak pidgin very well.
99.9% of the people in Warri can speak pidgin.
Where did you get your stats from clown?My friends never spoke pidgin
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nowenuse: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:

Where did you get your stats from clown?My friends never spoke pidgin

I got my stats cos this is the city where I have lived the most of my life! I am in Warri right now.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

I got my stats cos this is the city where I have lived the most of my life! I am in Warri right now.
How many expatraites speak pidgin in Warri clown?I didn't mingle with the locals
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nowenuse: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
kayus89:
How many expatraites speak pidgin in Warri clown?I didn't mingle with the locals

Those who stay long enough do. I have seen whites who spoke pidgin.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Those who stay long enough do. I have seen whites who spoke pidgin.
Did you see any Gabonese or Kenyan that worked for Shell speak pidgin?
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Dasherz(f): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2018
that place is on a lockdown ... so what's a hospital without doctors, nurses and patients?
gameboyo:
U can't compare that glorified cottage hospital in Edo to the world class hospital akpabio built for Nigerians in uyo

1 Like

Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by bbxxxxxx: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2018
The Edo State building is not a hospital but a boutique/cement store /hotel or something else but not a hospital as it does not meet the requirement. It's been locked since the commissioning by Buhari over 2 years ago.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
The Edo State building is not a hospital but a boutique/cement store /hotel or something else but not a hospital as it does not meet the requirement. It's been locked since the commissioning by Buhari over 2 years ago.

Oshiomhole is the biggest fraud since Sani Abacha. He will be serving a long jail term in any sane society.
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
firo08:

Bro just take time to visit that hospital you will know the guy really scam us....
No single equipment.
No staff.
What you are seeing is nothing but a structure.
He brought equipment for the hospital that was commissioned by Buhari and returned them after the event. He is the biggest fraud since Abacha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzT4mKd1W8U
Re: Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

My friend moved to Lagos dummy. Eko Atlantic has offices people are working in and an apartment people live in clown!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Attending An Unknown Burial In Saudi Arabia / BREAKING!!! Finally, Akpabio Dumps Nsima Ekere Over N7.2b Campaign Funds / Anambra & Delta States Shuts Down Niger Bridge Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.