Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Online Advert Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Online Advert Needed (977 Views)

SOLID CONCEPTZ: Unique Logos,Advert banners and flyers,social media covers e.t.c / Get An Advert Like This For Your Business At Affordable Cost / I Need Animated Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Advert Needed by topsyn03(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalander, am from Osun State and as we all know, our election to pick the next governor of our dear state slated for september 22 is approaching. At the moment when they need people vote you see them going around. Now this is an avenue to get rich if you know your way. Any nairalander who is good at online promotion should contact me for good business. Online promotion am talking about include: Banner advert Voice call Facebook advert Video production. Any kind of online stuff that is unique, which will be presentable to any candidate. Note you should be able to come up with a good proposal. Together we shall succeed.Thank you.
Re: Online Advert Needed by aktem(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
topsyn03:
Hello my fellow nairalander,
am from Osun State and as
we all know, our election to
pick the next governor of our
dear state slated for
september 22 is approaching.
At the moment when they
need people vote you see
them going around. Now this
is an avenue to get rich if you
know your way. Any
nairalander who is good at
online promotion should
contact me for good business.
Online promotion am talking
about include:
Banner advert
Voice call
Facebook advert
Video production.
Any kind of online stuff that
is unique, which will be
presentable to any candidate.
Note you should be able to
come up with a good
proposal. Together we shall
succeed.Thank you.
Hi, i am a professional graphic designer with four years experience and i am interested in this project. I can design professional and attractive banner ads of different types, dimensions and sizes.. flyers and posters. I can also make eye-catching video adverts as well. I will deliver quality designs coupled with fast response time and unlimited revision or modications till you are satisfied.
You can check some of my designs on this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4558029/gallant-graphics.my-graphic-design-exhibition#68577899

You can also call or chat me up on this number-07037055146

1 Like

Re: Online Advert Needed by ify123destiny(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2018
We can handle all that pertains Online Promotion/Publicity, TV Commercials, Banners etc. Chat or Call us on 08176271667. Check our Jobs on Youtube - Destiny Okeibunor.
Thank You

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Wanna Learn Graphic Design / Who Can Design A Movie Storyboard / VISHA.. A New Video Sharing App. Make Your Video And Win Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.