Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,357 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (30343 Views)

Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by BeingFrank(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
lereinter:

I'm not surprised cos some people are under a curse
Indeed, People Like Sarki, Barbecue Etc. They Better Report Here And Campaign For The Deity.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by BeingFrank(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
lereinter:

I'm not surprised cos some people are under a curse
Indeed, People Like Sarki, Barbecue Etc. They Better Report Here And Campaign For The Deity. Useful Idiots.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by BeingFrank(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU MEAN SARRKI AND NGWEREUKWUORJI
You Are Not Wrong.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by boolet: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
osazsky:
How old are they when dem day die of heart attack,when I was 15 my girlfriend died in my alms she was 14 oghogho after she was operated on by mumu doctors common apendix them dey cut intestine thank god for science things hsve really improved ,live to remember OG dec 12th 1989, 7: 45 pm my worst day couldn't sleep for months ,this govt better start telling us the truth not Dis cooked and boiled fried stories mumu people
Sorry bro. How were you able to finally cope?
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by wman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
So, 5 teenagers died of heart attack?
Amazing.
What a country.

1 Like

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by bejeria101(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Baffles Me Is Still Seeing People Shamelessly Campaigning For This Government.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by okomile(f): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies

Always lying

We are in a zoo
I weep for my country
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
DrGoodman:
Hopeless government
hopeless government yet they secured the release of all the dapchi girls except the 5 reportedly dead and Leah. And over half Of The chibok girls. You guys just hide behind your phones and type comments without even bothering to read.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari will win 2019 election not because Nigerians will vote for him willingly, but because most Nigerians won't vote out of frustration and lack of better popular alternative opposition candidate to challenge Buhari and because APC will still rig the few votes that will be cast by few interested voters angry angry

Nigerians brace up for another 4 years of super hardship, mass unemployment, mass sacking of existing workers, mass killings by Fulani herdsmen, especially in the Southeastern and Southwestern Nigeria...and increased arrest, killing and jailing of innocent Nigerians by both SARS, DSS and EFCC, its going to be very very terrible for Nigerians after Buhari wins 2019 presidential election.

Guys start now to look for visa to flee Nigeria before 2019, don't say u were not warned!!! angry

Bitter truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by brandmix: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
What really disgust's me about this government is how foolish these guys think we all are.

You seriously want me to believe 5 teenagers would simultaneously die form a cardiac arrest??

Ridiculous
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by enemyofprogress: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Baffles Me Is Still Seeing People Shamelessly Campaigning For This Government.
the thing tire me bro

1 Like

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by ernieboy(m): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Incompetent President, just so funny PDP are not serious to present a Capable Candidate to Push PMB out of Aso Rock

na only PDP dey? can't we look for another party?
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by 2016v2017: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Rebetebaba: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2018
There is God
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

There is truth in what he said. Boko haram at the time were Nigerians sponsored by opposition to make Nigeria ungovernable for his government.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by rubio: 3:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Dollabiz: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by onward4life(m): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:

No body only tunubun

1 Like

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by tiwasiaife(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Few days to election sharibu will be released as a campaign tool
Fear Apc
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by DrGoodman: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
silastemplar:
hopeless government yet they secured the release of all the dapchi girls except the 5 reportedly dead and Leah. And over half Of The chibok girls. You guys just hide behind your phones and type comments without even bothering to read.

What were they doing when the girls got kidnapped?

Where's Leah Sheribu?
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by hush15: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2018
dre11:

•AS GROUP PLANS TO MOUNT PRESSURE ON FG

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/151027/

The real hypocrisy of this government is when they released all the girls except one Christian girl and the government is not bothered about that one girl...

its sad and thats where you know that this government is a complete failure. So much tolerance for kidnapping and terrorism while arrest and maiming harmless Nigerians who are fighting for what is right.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by surgical: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
We will note vote PDP. Any other party is a welcomed development
in major elections it is always 2 parties ,Democrat, Republican ,labour ,conservative APC ,pdp any other is waste of vote
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by surgical: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
flowalk:
The problem with Nigerians is that, people vote for the Party not the candidate. That's why Buhari now have decided to teach us how to vote wisely....
very correct but have things changed, parties are just vehicles ,the driver is very important
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by phase1: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Incompetent President, just so funny PDP are not serious to present a Capable Candidate to Push PMB out of Aso Rock

But if he gives you appointment tommorow, he'll become competent. You lack principle.
Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2018
angry angry angry Then these ones are sponsored by who ? OPPOSITION I guess ? angry angry angry
greyham:

There is truth in what he said. Boko haram at the time were Nigerians sponsored by opposition to make Nigeria ungovernable for his government.

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by okechukwu3: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Baffles Me Is Still Seeing People Shamelessly Campaigning For This useless shameless scammish, deceptive and bloody Government.

I wonder

1 Like

Re: How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline by orisa37: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerians of all tribes, types and class are shamelessly ignorant, timid, ie surrender easily to terror and corrupt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.