Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Comedian Kings Kong Mc Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Kings Kong Mc Is Dead (464 Views)

Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Kings Kong Mc Is Dead by odun360(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Comedian Kings Kong Mc has died this Morning after a simple Fever Body still at his place in Kanyanya.

His manager (Eva Mbabazi) broke the news on social media;

Kings Kong Mc it was a great opportunity to have met and worked with you. You became a friend and a brother to me and my family.
Our condolences go to your family relatives and friends. Uganda will surely miss you � and the talent you had Rest in enteral peace forever my dear brother. ���
Kitalo nyo nyo nyo���
May his soul rest in eternal peace

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/popular-comedian-kings-kong-mc-dead.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Comedian Kings Kong Mc Is Dead by Divatochi(f): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rest in peace Ugandan star

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Dagrin, Xxxtentacion Knew He Was Dying. See Exclusive Details / Stop Sending Me Your Dick Pictures - Tboss Appeals To Randy Men Sliding Into Her / Watch The Moment Chris Brown Saves Young Fan After He Faints During His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.