Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

BREAKING: Another Musician Moses Ochei Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Another Musician Moses Ochei Dies (435 Views)

BREAKING: Another Passionate Plea To Save Veteran Nollywood Actress, IYABO OKO / GOODBYE:: Erica To Be Disqualified This Sunday After Breaking Another Rule / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Musician Moses Ochei Dies by Princsk1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Moses Ochei of Fellyx & Mozzyx fame is said to have died from chronic kidney failure.

According to The Sun, Moses died on the night of Saturday, June 16, 2018. Before his death, Moses was a member of the now defunct music duo Fellyx & Mozzyx.

His death his coming just a week after another veteran musician Ras Kimono also passed on after he complained of feeling down.

Moses has had a long battle with Kidney disease. In a 2011 interview, he detailed how he knew he was suffering from the ailment.

“My body started to swell up initially and I thought I was getting fat, but later discovered that it was not normal. Then, when I pressed my body, it was like a loaf of bread soaked in water.

About two years ago. I was first admitted to a Lagos hospital from where I was transferred to another to get life support. So, while that was going on, I knew that I would need a kidney transplant.

At that point I remembered the late Steve Kadri as I didn’t have that kind of money, because I have a wife and two children and I was an employee,” he told PM News.

May his soul rest in peace.

https://nghappenings.com/entertainment/2018/06/breaking-another-musician-moses-ochei-dies/

Re: BREAKING: Another Musician Moses Ochei Dies by Divatochi(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
eyaah! Rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Aramide Releases Beautiful New Photos As She Turns A Year Older / Russia's Chechnya Grants Egypt's Star Mohamed Salah Honorary Citizenship (VIDEO) / D'banj's Son's Death: Musician, Psychologist Caution Celebs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.