Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) (27453 Views)

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Belgium Vs Japan: World Cup (3 - 2) On 2nd July 2018 / England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by valnosky(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
JayB11:

Nawa ooo! Bros diz one na World Cup abeg, u see Lingard or Pogba for pitch���
e no mean so far na still united product.....up pogba,up lukaku
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by IME1: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:

Abeg no dey pour spit, SE just goes to the World Cup to mark attendance, this year they even took it to the height by displaying jersey like it's GQ modeling they came for. I cannot waste my energy supporting failures who keep on churning disappointments after disappointments. It's better they don't qualify sef, than to go there and become a laughing stock

Germany the defending champions lost their match.
I read Italy (abi Germany) lost their opening match in one of the past world cups and ended up winning the cup.
Starlett i beg carry your own pour for sink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by AfonjaSlayer(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Super eagles don see who them better pass

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by valnosky(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
JayB11:

Nawa ooo! Bros diz one na World Cup abeg, u see Lingard or Pogba for pitch���
e no .mean so far na united product....... Up pogba up lukaku
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by stephleena(f): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
baby pana.
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
IME1:

Germany the defending champions lost their match.
I read Italy (abi Germany) lost their opening match in one of the past world cups and ended up winning the cup.
Starlett i beg carry your own pour for sink grin

Am I a German? What is my business with them winning, losing or drawing? You're comparing the outcome of two different matches just to prove a moot point. If those asoebi boys had even played half of what the Germans played, will we be here Una go just dey watch match with sentiment, abeg park one corner with your 2 kobo motivation undecided

9 Likes

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by lalasticlala(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Full Time

3 : 0
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
At least haters will not drag my Lukaku cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by clevvermind(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Are the world cup teams scared of playing up to 13 corners? it seems they dnt want me to lose. anyway, my 20000k in every game still running. under 12.5 corners sure die.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Caseless: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Adidas made a mess of most jerseys they made for this WC.

What kind of writing style be dis?

Thank God they dumped us. Our Jersey wouldn't have been celebrated like it did.

Nike got this WC.

4 Likes

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by IME1: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:

Am I a German? What is my business with them winning, losing or drawing? You're comparing the outcome of two different matches just to prove a moot point. If those asoebi boys had even played half of what the Germans played, will we be here Una go just dey watch match with sentiment, abeg park one corner with your 2 kobo motivation undecided

At least 2 kobo na still legal tender.
I fit gather am reach 100 naira buy you Bobo.
As u no be German, if you be true Nigerian then u go know say
Person no dey throway pikin with baff water.
So for you now make we disown Super Eagles? sad angry
Mind you success has many fathers and sisters and brothers, BUT when we win our other matches please...
Hide Ya Face.

One love
Be motivated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by gbekoilias(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by openmine(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
thierry henry grin grin
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is world cup ooo, abeg. Eagles are in Russia to watch and learn. Make dem come back home oooo, we no wan make dem play the rest of the match. Dis one no be vex mata oo. We no wan anoda disgrace abeg.
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
IME1:

Mind you success has many fathers and sisters and brothers, BUT when we win our other matches please...
Hide Ya Face.

One love
Be motivated

I no even send them before not to talk of disowning them grin grin

Next please! cheesy
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
IME1:

Hide Ya Face.

One love
Be motivated
Bro I dey feel you. No mind the guy as if na so him mama and papa disown am when he failed his exam.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
what a goal

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:
Abeg no dey pour spit, SE just goes to the World Cup to mark attendance, this year they even took it to the height by displaying jersey like it's GQ modeling they came for. I cannot waste my energy supporting failures who keep on churning disappointments after disappointments. It's better they don't qualify sef, than to go there and become a laughing stock. Right now they're spending valuable time they're supposed to use to use to get their heads in the game to cover their asses.

Yes, Germany lost and Argentina and Spain drew but do you see any of their players coming online to engage trolls over their performance, it's only those asoebi boys that have time to do that which is why they'll continue to fail. Please carry your motivational bullcrap and stay in one corner, football is not for the faint hearted and they of all people should know that.

Ur bitterness go soon kill u!!!
Yet u can't kick a ball to save ur life o undecided
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Theophinio(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:
At least haters will not drag my Lukaku cheesy
So you believe Lukaku played well
Static as usually
Below average my rating
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by MorataFC: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Your village people seem not to be relenting bro
grin
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Theophinio:

So you believe Lukaku played well
Static as usually
Below average my rating

He scored two goals, that is the end result wink

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by adetes: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
The first country to score 3 unreplied goal
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
luminouz:

Ur bitterness go soon kill u!!!
Yet u can't kick a ball to save ur life o undecided

After it kills you grin grin grin grin
I can actually, do like five ball raises and sangalo but that's the height of my street football career, somebody that plays football for a living is certainly expected to be better. But between my grandma and Mikel Obi, my grandma can run better and I didn't know whether Ekong was trying to reproduce the Jack and Rose hug with that huge blunder
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetes:
Some other country has scored more unreplied goals
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by luminouz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:

I can actually, do like five ball raises and sangalo but that's the height of my street football career, somebody that plays football for a living is certainly expected to be better. But between my grandma and Mikel Obi, my grandma can run better and I didn't know whether Ekong was trying to reproduce the Jack and Rose hug with that huge blunder

Haaaaaa!!!
U this girl go like wahala Sha....can u pound yam At least lemme know it's not only ur mouth dat is ur ONLY skill!!!
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by ManBeast: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
skarlett:

Sharrap dia, u Sabi play ball No be ur boyfriend ball u Sabi play. Blacky
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
luminouz:

Haaaaaa!!!
U this girl go like wahala Sha....can u pound yam At least lemme know it's not only ur mouth dat is ur ONLY skill!!!

After I know you're as rich as Otedola undecided let me know if trolling is not your ONLY skill undecided undecided
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by femi4: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetes:
Russia was the first, they even added jara

1 Like

Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetes:

Even after they promised SE money grin
Russia has scored 5 unreplied goals anyways
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by aniblue(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
adetes:

What about Russia opening (5 unreplied) goals?
Re: Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
luminouz:

Sharrap dia jor undecided
Take some tea...

E pain am grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile see your guy showing his Bobrisky tendencies cheesy maybe na the only kind of defense he sabi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu / Christian Bassogog: 27-Year-Old Cameroon Forward To Watch Out For At World Cup / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.