Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

“you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband (656 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband by Mcoutureankara(f): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari just wrote a lovely message to her husband today, Fathers day.

Read her write-up;

iamnadiabuari My dearest… Here comes one of those moments when I find myself reminiscing about the richest and most congenial memories of the past decade of our relationship.

Along this journey came the season of February 2015 when we welcomed our gorgeous set of twin girls.
Then, In February 2017 we were blessed with another beautiful girl.

And then, In January 2018, we were blessed again with our adorable munchkin who made the Grand Entry into this world.
Honey, from the moment I saw your merry eyes – you have always had an air of geniality which you’ve never lost.

This special day affords me the opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for the remarkable man you are, the amazing guide you represent, the selflessness you exhibit beyond measure, and the perfect father you are to our children.

I want you to know that, as I love and appreciate you, so I esteem every moment of our journey for the past 10 years.
My prayer to God today is that He blesses us with many, many more of these decades and continue to keep us worthy. Happy Father’s Day baby!

With all my love,

Nadia!

source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/17/you-are-a-perfect-father-to-our-children-nadia-buari-tells-husband-shares-photos/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: “you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband by Omowunmi22: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
For more updates on Nollywood
Kindly visit my site daily... www.nollywoodfamous.com

And thank me leta

Email me for collaboration,advert or stories to publish
Nollywoodfamous@gmail.com

Lots of love from Paris France
Re: “you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
awwwwwwwwww!!!!! romantic goalssss
Re: “you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband by faithfull18(f): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Next!
Re: “you Are A Perfect Father To Our Children”- Nadia Buari Tells Husband by AnikeAyaOba(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wawuuu...so cute

(1) (Reply)

Why I Bought A New Car For My Wife – Peter Okoye / Davido In Tears At BET Awards As Wizkid Dances Shaku Shaku To Assurance, Soco, M / Oshiomhole’s Wife Shows Elegance At APC Convention(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.