Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (53878 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Aids carrier
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
youcanmakeit:
At least, she being honest. Some of our naija girls are coded olosho but will come on nairaland and be forming independent ambitious career lady.

Please Kindly name "names". I have my Pen & Paper cheesy.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by VULCAN(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
A "dignified prostitute" has no business exposing her cleavage. Are you for real?

Olalan:
Everybody knows majority of actress are dignified prostitutes.
BTW she has no business exposing her clevage
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by dachisom(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Truthfully this world is coming to an end
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kikikiki! cheesy grin

Learner. Some university fresher students have a far higher body count.

The thing nor get "fvck-o-meter" na, so why she dey tell us? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Romansempire4264: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=PrincessB1 post=68596883]How is that an achievement?[/I tire oooh

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by evansjeff(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
just like your mother.

God, I can't beleive this, moral decadence is now the order of the day. So because someone insulted you, your decided to insult his mother who is probably same age or older than your mother?

If you badly wanted to get back at him, you should have said, "just like your sister". But going as far as to insulting someone's mother shows how less you value yours.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
youcanmakeit:
At least, she being honest. Some of our naija girls are coded olosho but will come on nairaland and be forming independent ambitious career lady.

Confirm!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by jaxxy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Must hv a Very low self esteem.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by akdjr(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
And I am still searching for a gf
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Lilymatty(f): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
People will come and be trashing her now like if u count ur r/ship, u ve nt rili slept wit up to 30 guys/girls, since u started dating.. Its so easy to cast others but are u holy?
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Easy1401(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Authentic Olosho...
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Chizzychinny: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Clap for yourself, achievement.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Fourwinds: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
emelda86:
Her body count is high mehn!!!
hnmmmm....pvssy
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Fourwinds: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lilymatty:
People will come and be trashing her now like if u count ur r/ship, u ve nt rili slept wit up to 30 guys/girls, since u started dating.. Its so easy to cast others but are u holy?
she has a well banged pvssy
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
youcanmakeit:

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by GloriaNinja(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
KLINMANN:
Bae your signature indicated that you don't quote stupid people.. You would have simply ignore the fool
Yeah you are right sha...it was a mistake on my part, i should not have quoted him since he's stupid.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
By their breassst you shall know them.
The Brveast speaks volumes, it displays identity
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by AlphaMogul: 4:20am On Oct 27, 2021
EmagNig:
Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has made a shocking confession in a recent interview and according to the sultry actress she ha allegedly slept with about 24 veteran Ghanaian actors.

She made this revelation in her interview with The Delay Show.

She further revealed that she had her first sugar daddy at the age of 16.

Rosemond Brown held nothing back and spoke things as it is. Besides revealing that she has slept with 24 men besides veteran actors like Fred Amugi and Awaakye, Rosemond Brown talked about her first Sugar Daddy experience.

According to Akuapem Poloo, she dated her first Sugar Daddy at the age of 16 when she was in the first year at the Senior High School. She revealed that the man spotted her on her way home from Koforidua after she had been sent away from school because of school fees.

The man picked her up, took her home, gave her money and she went back to school. The man took her back to Accra where she completed school and rented a room for her.

She revealed the name of the man as Mr. Emmanuel Naah and she claims Mr. Emmanuel Naah never slept with her until she was 16 years.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmxi-ZeFQE

The interview was however done in her native language.

https://lailasnews.com/ive-slept-with-24-actors-had-1st-sugar-daddy-at-16-actress-allegedly-says/

Whooh! Rocked the sheets
with 24 actors?! shocked

The Twi language is quite
sonorous though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.