Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi (834 Views)

I Admire Your Working Relationship, Sultan Tells Fayemi, Tambuwal / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) / You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi by lackren(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ekiti Election: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign DG, Issuing Press Statements In His Name – Eleka tells Fayemi

The Kolapo Olusola Campaign Organisation (KOCO), the campaign organization of the Ekiti State Deputy Governor and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola has described as the height of wickedness, the use of Hon. Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) to issue press statements in support of All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, saying; “What sane minds should be doing now is to pray for the restoration of his (MOB) health.

The campaign organisation said it was wickedness promoted to the peak for Fayemi to have appointed Hon. Bamidele, who is still receiving treatment abroad as Director General of his campaign read more
Re: Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Why not face your own campaign ?

Though I don’t want fayemi to win

I don’t see him taking Ekiti to the next level

He didn’t do much in the ministry he leads

He’s just a grammatical guy
Re: Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi by GeeOh(f): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
It is politics not wickedness,sympathy votes is the name of the game.
Re: Ekiti 2018: It Is Wickedness Appointing MOB As Campaign Dg-eleka Tells Fayemi by CilicMarin: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
He doesn't even want the Said Opeyemi to recover.

Useless Fayose puppet!

(1) (Reply)

Adeosun : NYSC Forgery Scandal An Attack On Yoruba Race - ODI / Throwback: Ex-president Jonathan Refused Foreign Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls / The Only PDP Rivers Senator Decamp To APC As Amechi Chose Tonye Cole 4 Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.