Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (64812 Views)

Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Bambam Steps Out In Braless See-Through Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by fotadmowmend(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Olympus has fallen
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by salbis(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Another mad dog on the loose.
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by lemonys(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided Did she forget her boobs at home??
Guy why
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by jirnuya: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Where was Sonia when Juliet was lobying for all the beauty?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Jimenez(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
She look like a DOLL.
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by rawpadgin(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
tammyboy1:
between Victor Moses and those things on her chest,i no know who Fall pass undecided
devil sef go first u make heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Gashon007(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Dafreeguy(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2018
With this her dead bweasts
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by adadioranmah(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2018
She is beautiful like a doll
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by frankosivue(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2018
MoonWater:
Please how do i create a topic or thread on nairaland ?? I have just joined nairaland
1.Go to any section you want to create the topic

2. Scroll down, you'll see the option to create topic.

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by firo08(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow.... She's beautiful

With her falling boobs?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by aguiyi2: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
The man wey do this thing to her breast na confirm sadist.
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Ojemedad: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2018
The breast is perfect for her age, let's stop the hypocrisy, most of our sisters and gf is like this
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2018
MoonWater:
Please how do i create a topic or thread on nairaland ?? I have just joined nairaland

Click on a niche you want to post on. Family, romance, Education ETC..

Scroll down to the end part. You'll see, create topic. You should know how to do the needful thereon.
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by tiger28: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Can't stand skinny girls! Dont know what some guys see..... What is really there to hold or touch?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
I no dey like this kind girls jor.

She doesn't need you to like her. She is perfect the way she is. To every man, there is a woman, be you as ugly as a Chimp or as dry as a log, You'll find a soulmate. Most guys desire her type. Now, run!
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Why do we ladies feel that overwhelming need to show off skin?
She's so beautiful, yet we just had to see her side boob... Whatever rocks her boat

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
tiger28:
Can't stand skinny girls! Dont know what some guys see..... What is really there to hold or touch?

Sssssssh!
Don't you get it?
She doesn't need your validation.
There's someone for another someone. There's a guy out there dying for her 'skinny body'. She didn't make herself that way. She sure shouldn't change herself because she wants the society to accept her. That's outright idiocy.

You that love thick girls, go for them. Don't come here and vent your pains.
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by computerglobal(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
tammyboy1:
between Victor Moses and those things on her chest,i no know who Fall pass undecided

grin grin
London has fallen
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by computerglobal(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018
tiger28:

Flesh or bone grin
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by lakeside3020(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
MoonWater:

You have just done that bro,welcome to nairaland
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by wink2015(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim's younger sister, Sonia is celebrating her birthday today 17th, June 2018. She stepped out in braless see-through outfit, her juliet Ibrahim reacts.

Juliet wrote;

GIST from GistMore :: http://www.gistmore.com/sonia-ibrahim-braless-see-outfit-sister-juliet-ibrahim-reacts

I NEVER KNEW JULIET IBRAHIM HAD A LOVELY SISTER CALLED SONIA

Where has she been hiding all this years when her big sister Juliet has been trending.

Nice One!

But where is Iceberg?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
meobizy:
She needs loi loi. She's too skinny.
she's stil developing.when she reaches 24-25 she will fill out just like her elder sis julietcheesy.she's still preety though.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sssssssh!
Don't you get it?
She doesn't need your validation.
There's someone for another someone. There's a guy out there dying for her 'skinny body'. She didn't make herself that way. She sure shouldn't change herself because she wants the society to accept her. That's outright idiocy.

You that love thick girls, go for them. Don't come here and vent your pains.
lol like one of my paddy dat loves extra skinny girls.girls dat are so thin that u will be seeing their collar bonescheesy. Wonder how d guy dey fit take nack dem without breaking dem in two.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2018
MoonWater:
What is Nairaland? Is it the name a movie?
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by AreaFada2: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Nickymezor:
Pretty like her sis.

Just imagine if they had dark skin like Lupita Nyong'o, would you still gush over their beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by wingmanII: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Ravishing? With those boobs? Nah!
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by dumininu01(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Na like this dey sweet for bed shocked.... You can control them to any position.
bahd guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by dumininu01(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
lol like one of my paddy dat loves extra skinny girls.girls dat are so thin that u will be seeing their collar bonescheesy. Wonder how d guy dey fit take nack dem without breaking dem in two.
skinny girls cn take u to another level on the bed grin grin.. forget oh
Re: Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow.... She's beautiful
beauti......... what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.