Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Received By Owerri North Women Amidst Jubilation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Received By Owerri North Women Amidst Jubilation (705 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Received By Owerri North Women Amidst Jubilation by AkachiNwog: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ihedioha received by Owerri North Women amidst jubilation

The Women of Owerri North displayed an uncommon show of love yesterday at the sight of Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha. Chief Ihedioha who had come to the LGA for the Inauguration of his support group Team Ihedioha, was greeted with so much love by the decent, hardworking, good looking Women of Owerri North who had come to see the man in whom they are well pleased with. Making out time to interview the Women, Mrs Lucy who hails from Orji said that She made up her mind to support Ihedioha because She has studied the man on her own and discovered that He is a sincere person. In her exact words though delivered in Igbo language, “ejiri m aka m juo ajuju, ma choputa na nwoke a wu Ihedioha wu onye ezi okwu. Ya wuri Governor na 2019, Imo ga idi mma. Chineke ga emezu uche obi anyi” (I used my hand (sic) to ask question, I found out that the man Ihedioha is a sincere man. When he becomes governor in 2019, Imo shall be better. God will grant us our heart desires.

Another woman who described herself as a retired headmistress and a pensioner, noted that the situation they are today as pensioners calls for great concern. She described Ihedioha as a man who she has observed since 2015 and found out that He hasn’t changed even in the promises he makes to people on his plans for Imo People. According to her, “Ihedioha will not treat Imo pensioners like Rochas. Ihedioha has conscience and He has prepared for leadership. He will develop Imo state so that our children can get employment and we the mothers can enjoy the fruits of our labour”.

It’s important to note that Chief Ihedioha recognizes the women as cardinal point of development especially in the rural areas. Women who work hard on daily basis to feed their families deserves to be supported. This, Chief Ihedioha has addressed severally by promising sustainable empowerment through a well organized means, to enhance their businesses. “Pensioners will not be dragged up and down for one verification or the other, they will be accorded their respect as senior citizens who have served the state with their strength. Our Women will be supported to improve their businesses. Passable roads will be provided for easy access to the various markets where our Women trade daily. I’m very convinced that if you support the women, you have supported a lot of families”, Ihedioha noted.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Received By Owerri North Women Amidst Jubilation by Xander85: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm sick of all these career politicians that've been on the scene for decades! They are the main reason things remain the same!

I heard Sam Amadi once say on a programme on AIT that he will be trying for the Imo gubernatorial ticket under APGA. It's his type we should be trying out now, and not these expired crafty politicians that have mastered the art of stealing and lies!

Another person i'd like to see is Eze Onyekpere.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Attached, Who Is Buhari Here. / Why No Patriotic Nigerian Should Support Buhari's Re-election / CLOSE SHOTS: How Children Participated In Katsina North Senatorial By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.