Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie (995 Views)

Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / Homenigeriaatiku Orders To Pay Trader N5million For Using Her Photo For Advert A / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie by arinze198(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
As 2019 electioneering gets near by the day, politicians are playing true to type: raising dust, throwing tantrums, by all means making feverish noise so that they can be heard or be seen to be hurling pebbles at opponents, especially front runners that they are unable to slow down.

Those peddling lies about Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s election campaign advert on a London double decker bus and the suggestion that public fund might have been deployed into that exercise deserve a response. Their lie this time is too cheap and the Nigerian public should be told how cheap these people are.

I see how they have tried in vain to regurgitate a lie, circulating an old photo of one of the campaign adverts that were deployed in London towards Ambode’s election in 2015.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/ambo-london-bus-advert-cheap-lie/

Re: That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie by tollyboy5(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2018
endorse am or not na eim I go vote for den sowore for president

1 Like

Re: That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie by GMBuhari: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Either now or the past, why would anyone campaign outside the shores of Nigeria ?? It's mental isn't it ??

Then i looked properly and saw " sponsored by UK chapter''

Nothing else to say
Re: That Ambo London Bus Advert; A Cheap Lie by slimfit1(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
tollyboy5:
endorse am or not na eim I go vote for den sowore for president

Anybody Sowore put generally.

(1) (Reply)

Periscoping Ikpeazu’s New Enyimba City / PVC Is Useless / Ambode and the Godfather’s Rage - Segun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.