Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym (9941 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2010
SERIOUSLY cry cry cry angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MissyB1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
You? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by snowdrops(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
for example?

that short light skinned girl with wide mouth,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MissyB1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
Who? Tonto Dikeh? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ini edo,cos to me she does look like yam
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Osama10(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
hottyspice:

Ini edo,cos to me she does look like yam

ha ha ha, so person dey look like yam now grin.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
Missy B:

Who? Tonto Dikeh? cheesy

Or maybe Uche ogbodo.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MissyB1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
Who's Uche Ogbodo?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
Short, light skinned with a large mouth.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MissyB1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
Lmao!!
Ah!!! I swear, that Girl vexes me like mad. I think Tonto is Agbani, compared to her. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pounded yam and garri may taste good but it can destroy a person's career in Hollywood

If you're a celebrity you have to look good for people who call or take you as a role model,

In Our  Nigeria being sexy seems not to be such a big deal

Or maybe looking like a bag of rice is our own definition of sexy  nawa O  cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
Missy B:

Lmao!!
Ah!!! I swear, that Girl vexes me like mad. I think Tonto is Agbani, compared to her. grin

I can't stand Tonto's legs. A train can pass through those bow legs of hers.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by MissyB1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
michelin89:

I can't stand Tonto's legs. A train can pass through those bow legs of hers.
**Death** grin grin grin

Everybody noh fit get sexy legs like You na. . . . . Forgive her. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
Missy B:

**Death** grin grin grin

Everybody noh fit get sexy legs like You na. . . . . Forgive her. grin grin

Anyways for naija if you get fine face, you fine be that.

Then they wonder why they have never made it to Hollywood. The Gene they are accusing of being too skinny don dey plant her seeds for there. And even Omotola and Stephanie.

Why? Because them nor just fine for face but are also slim and in shape.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by snowdrops(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
snowdrops:

for example?

that short light skinned girl with wide mouth,
rita dominic; had to google this.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by OgidiBoy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
Must everyone be all skin and bones ? what's wrong with having a little fat. You people watch too many Hollywood movies.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Must everyone be all skin and bones ? what's wrong with having a little fat. You people watch too many Hollywood movies.

Shey them wan go Hollywood?

With their fat they won't even get to the airport.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:
Must everyone be all skin and bones ? what's wrong with having a little fat. You people watch too many Hollywood movies
Hollywood?check out jlo,she isn't just bone,they dnt have to be skinny,bt defined pls.

By the tonto mouth can swallow a whole chicken once
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
Genevieve is a perfect definition of a true role model, because she has her own magazine and she has been to the Oprah show

She is so hot because there isn't much competition in Nollywood, because the rest of the actresses are fatty bum bum

and i didn't make this to make fun of Nigerian celebrities but to open up reality. facing the real truth and fact.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
ispotmdels:

Genevieve is a perfect definition of a true role model, because she has her own magazine and she has been to the Oprah show

She is so hot because there isn't much competition in Nollywood,  because the rest of the actresses are fatty bum bum

and i didn't make this to make fun of Nigerian celebrities but to open up reality. facing the real truth and fact.

I'm sorry, but when did this happen?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
ispotmdels:

she has been to the Oprah show

So basically, she has not been to the Oprah show.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2010
I am sorry wc magazine
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2010
If her pictures are on the power-points of the Oprah's show, and All Americans who watch Oprah's show saw it.  SHE HAS BEEN THERE wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by hottyspice: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2010
Ispotmdels
Where are yu coming from wen did ceo betty irabor become genevieve nnaji.get yur facts rite nxt tym.
http://chicnicityllc.com/services-products/genevieve-magazine-online/
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2010
ispotmdels:

If her pictures are on the power-points of the Oprah's show, and All Americans who watch Oprah's show saw it.  SHE HAS BEEN THERE wink
Someone's usage of English is not correct here. Well, maybe its mines
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2010
LMAO Yam? now i have heard it all ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2010
ispotmodel's logic- it has a name but i cant be bothered looking it up. . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by ispotmdels: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2010
Ok It's not her Magazine. You Are're right but don't forget that what we're on is that all naija celebs need to hit the gym
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by eddy1977(m): 2:20am On Jun 04, 2010
are you kidding me?
which hollywood producer would waste his time to dig out for an actor from the refuse of nigerian amateur movies?
even the poorest american idiot wouldnt worst his time to watch a nigerian movie. I watch them out of patriotism.

if they want to produce an african themed film,they will find African American or afro british actors to fill in the blanks. just like they did with the botswana movie :n0 1 ladies detective agency.

you nollywood actors,dont mind anyone who feeds you with vain hope of acting in hollywood.it wont happen.
hit the gym for your own healt but not for hollywood.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Need To Hit The Gym by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2010
anyway. . .
some could lose 20 lbs while others need to lose their stomach and/or log legs.
as for the older women in nollywood, I'll leave them alone. the younger ones with no kids? NO EXCUSE.
I'm not saying you have to be skinny, or be slim, but the weight on your body needs to sit on you right, not sloppily.

Ini Edo
Tonto Dike
Uche Jombo
Uche Ogbodo
Ebube Nwagbo

anymore anyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Unclad Pix Photoshoped / Black Edomites And Jews Are Responsiblle For Most Wickedness In The World / Funke Akindele Now Vitafoam Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.