Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant (1237 Views)

Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / Gold Plated Meat Worth N144k, That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by massmediang: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2018
All you chicken lovers out there I don’t think there’s any way this story cannot amaze you! Your lovely delicacy has been taken to a whole new high – Gold Plated Chicken Wings? Yes, it means what you read, gold plated chicken wings.

A restaurant in New York has made history by serving the very first gold plated chicken ever seen.

You may say this is expensive but when you consider the experience of enjoying gold on chicken part, you then know it is worth it.
The baked and fried chicken wing is made liquid gold butter which is the most expensive butter in the world. It is also made with gold dust. It is flavoured with honey buffalo sauce, another very expensive ingredient. Then it is splashed with 24k edible gold dust. What you see after this final touch is completely amazing and unbelievable to the extent that the man who posted this on his Instagram, the co-creator, Jonathan Cheban, aka ‘Foodgod”, described the experience like this; “My camera’s even trembling, these are so lit….These are unbelievable.”
See more and watch video here>
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/15/see-the-worlds-first-gold-plated-chicken-wings-launched-by-new-york-restaurant-watch-video/

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by Diegostan(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2018
EXPENSIVE SH!T !!!

So I'll buy this expensive gold food and you expect me to go to the bathroom and take a dump

1 Like

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2018
I'll b scared to take u anywhere near my teeth..lolz

2 Likes

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by Sampadery: 12:22am On Jun 18, 2018
If you no get money....
Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by yanabasee(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Diegostan:
EXPENSIVE SH!T !!!

So I'll buy this expensive gold food and you expect me to go to the bathroom and take a dump

No Way!!!
Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by decatalyst(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2018
After eating this defecation is a No No No No...For me!

I will rather be doing like this when the 'shitty gold' catch me grin Telling my system "you can not afford to come out, you are so expensive" grin

3 Likes

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by medexico(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2018
What is the essence of adding gold to chicken!

This life ehn, some people will always find a way to make other people spend money.

3 Likes

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by ayourbamie: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2018
decatalyst:
After eating this defecation is a No No No No...For me!

I will rather be doing like this when the 'shitty gold' catch me grin Telling my system "you can not afford to come out, you are so expensive" grin

Expensive sh!t

1 Like

Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by freshlaw: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Since when did gold become edible and safe for human consumption? No one has mentioned the long term effects.
Is it just about spending money? Do these people care about what 'edible gold' will do to the body?

People will be using their money to buy gold sickness soon. It's okay.
Re: See The World’s First Gold-plated Chicken Wings Launched By New York Restaurant by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Diegostan:
EXPENSIVE SH!T !!!

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients For Fisherman Soup AKA Rivers Native Soup / Making Of Chapman / Beans And Plantain Ravioli (pasta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.