Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kane: ‘ronaldo Hat-trick Puts Me Under Pressure’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kane: ‘ronaldo Hat-trick Puts Me Under Pressure’ (400 Views)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons / Why UEFA Paid Real Madrid £540'000 After Ronaldo's Hat-trick / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kane: ‘ronaldo Hat-trick Puts Me Under Pressure’ by josephbbs1(m): 2:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Harry Kane is keen to keep pace with Cristiano Ronaldo in the race for the World Cup Golden Boot and says that the Portuguese forward‘s hat-trick has put him under pressure.

England captain Harry Kane is eager to stop Cristiano Ronaldo running away with the World Cup Golden Boot race.

Kane will lead England out as captain for their first action of the tournament against Tunisia on Monday in Volgograd, having already seen a supreme display of finishing at Russia 2018.

5-time Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo dragged Portugal to a breathless 3-3 draw with Spain on Friday, completing his hat-trick with an immaculately dispatched free-kick to crown an instant classic in Sochi.

Kane has put himself in the same bracket in terms of weight of goals – he outscored Ronaldo for club and country over the course of 2017 – and is thirsty for a similarly definitive performance on the biggest stage.

“Yeah, he’s put me under a little bit of pressure for sure,” Kane replied when asked about Ronaldo’s stunning exploits at a pre-match news conference.

“He is an incredible player and had an incredible game. However, as always, it is about concentrating on myself and the team.

“Hopefully I can score a hat-trick and we’ll both be level. But it‘s not something I’ll think about too much until, hopefully, the end of the tournament.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/18/kane-ronaldo-hat-trick-puts-me-under-pressure/#ixzz5IjdlOAl9

Re: Kane: ‘ronaldo Hat-trick Puts Me Under Pressure’ by odiereke(m): 3:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Goodluck to him.

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku Shine As Belgium Sink First Timer Panama / USA 1994 / Nigeria Vs Argentina- See Celebrities Prediction And Drop Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.