Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

#fathersday Tekno On Daddy Duties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #fathersday Tekno On Daddy Duties (314 Views)

Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#fathersday Tekno On Daddy Duties by mike442: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2018
I guess most celebrity in Nigeria took out their time to spend with their kids but guess what Tekno is not missing out on the trend

Tekno to to instagram to share this with the caption daddy duties

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/fathersday-tekno-on-daddy-duties/

(1) (Reply)

“my Father’s Day Post Was Not Directed At Anyone- Emeka Ike / Yemi Alade Reacts To Plateau Village Killings / (video) Gifty Blast Her Critics For Criticizing Her Of Sharing Naked Picture:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.