Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria (394 Views)

See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Mp3kay: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2018

The idea of dropshipping in Nigeria is a great idea, only if you know how to run it succesfully. But the reason I captioned this title as “How to start a dropshipping business in Nigeria” is because it’s a whole lot different scenario when it comes to Nigeria. It is also one of the ways to make money online in Nigeria

Starting a drop shipping business in Nigeria means you have to think of the payment gateway for your business. Also you need to know suppliers that are ready to ship your products to Nigeria.

This is how it works; after you’ve create an online store and added your product to it. When I mean product I mean pictures and descriptions of the product, because you don’t have the product in physical. And after this, once you made a sale all you have to do is contact your third-party supplier (owner of the product) by sending your customer address and paying the supplier from the sales you made. The supplier in turn, make the shipment to your customer. Although based on agreement, the supplier might add your brand name to the product.

You can read more on starting a dropshipping business in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Inverter Batteries / Stop Searching For Where To Make Money. Just Check This Info And Be Empowered / Please Nairalander, Help Me Win By Retweeting and liking This Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.