Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene (38747 Views)

EFCC Raids Students Lodge At Alakahia, Portharcourt (pics/vid) / Serial Thief Nabbed After Storming Ladies’ House For Operation In Delta (photos) / Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Paltielz(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
The police should work on it to arrest all of the suspect as they are doing on offa robbery case

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by snapshot: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
it is a shame that something like this is happening in the state capital,where you witness siren blaring convoys carrying politicians and security men almost 24hour a day ,while the ordinary people go unprotected,the state government and the police force should go after these hoodlums and make a public show of them to deter others from this kind of primitive act.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by adadioranmah(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
15 Men!!!!!!

I pray she survives it. They cannot ruin her like that and still take her life.

This type no go fit love again.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by MicroSweet(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
SenorFax:
I hope she can spit on their grave
I'm afraid, it can only happen in HORROR MOVIES.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by IVORY2009(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so sad.........15 hardened criminals on a single pu@ssy?!

They will never go unpunished!

Why do u chose to use another Lady's picture as ur profile? Remove it......

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by SpaceAngel: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by MicroSweet(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Chizuru01:
Civilian robbers will Rob, Rape wife in front of her husband, Rape Children infront of parents, and in some cases KILL. Then when they are eventually caught and about to be lynched, one idiot will come and start preaching about forgiveness sad
It's called SENTIMENTS: it has stopped justice and multiplied crime.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Freiburger(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Dis man don receive May salary?
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by abututony(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Corpers fr south west and northern regions should reject their postings to south east and Bayelsa.If this nonsense happen in the north,the whole media houses will be flooded.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by elonize(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish idiotic Gowon.
,God bless gowon,dude talk well na,nysc is one of dm mst swtest experience eva
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If this had happened in the north, the peoples tribe and religion would be vilified and tagged as responsible.

In this case, watch as we all blame the culprits without touching their religion.
Some will even still blame PMB.

Bro. These people are real hypocrites. See as they are making comments like responsible people. Where as if it happened in the north or the robbers are Muslims, you'll be seeing junks in place of comments.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Fraiser(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2018
softwerk:
cry

This is so sad.........15 hardened criminals on a single pu@ssy?!

They will never go unpunished!
that your profile pic can make someone dash you all his salary... lol
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by jibs4lv(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2018
They all deserves this...

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018
SegunAj:
If they don't die miserable,their generation will pay the price, what goes around comes around
So you mean the girl � 's fore fathers might have done similar or worse in past to deserve such brutality. 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is rather too much. Why her? Randomly chosen?

I hope they catch those hoodlums. And deal with them. It's so bad the commissioner of police � didn't speak about it. I guess they don't care.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by midolian(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad may thunder destroy their konko below.A vigilante name TONYE.Hope nor be dat popular tonyebarcanista dey do politics in daytime snd vigilante at nite?i kuku trust him.Seem one of those bastards have issues with dat corper.May Ogun kill dem all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
opsyswagger:
Are u there wen they were. Raping the girl. Or were u among the rapist since u said u can tastify yo this.. undecided undecided

Busted
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Bahddo(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The incidence of rape cases in the country is
alarming and absurd . Something drastic and
urgent should be done to check the trend . The
trauma suffered by victims cannot be
overemphasised . I think there should be a
harsh legislation that would serve as
deterrence to people who engage in rape . The
minimum jail term they should be given is 35
years . Also , rape cases should be given
accelerated hearing . In the same vein , our law
should also frown on any form of sexual
molestation . When you go to the market , you
see male traders sexually harassing female
buyers, forcefully holding them and dragging
them. This is where it begins . When you jail
people for touching girls , ladies and women
illicitly
, rapists would know that the game is
up
and boys, and men... I also hate it when sellers (male and female) try to hold and drag me in the market. Shouldn't I get legal protection also?

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Siberia01(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
U no well cheesy

Scatterscatter:
I don't know why Thunder no longer operate on Auto mode.

I miss olden days Sango and Amadioah angry
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by opsyswagger(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Na so Na can't u see what the guy was saying..
DonFreshmoney:

Busted
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Her pussssssssy will never be the same again
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by jmichael259(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The incidence of rape cases in the country is
alarming and absurd . Something drastic and
urgent should be done to check the trend . The
trauma suffered by victims cannot be
overemphasised . I think there should be a
harsh legislation that would serve as
deterrence to people who engage in rape . The
minimum jail term they should be given is 35
years . Also , rape cases should be given
accelerated hearing . In the same vein , our law
should also frown on any form of sexual
molestation . When you go to the market , you
see male traders sexually harassing female
buyers, forcefully holding them and dragging
them. This is where it begins . When you jail
people for touching girls , ladies and women
illicitly , rapists would know that the game is
up

Supported..

Legislation is for if and when you catch the culprits and you have evidence in court abi?

As for me i say we should start training our girl child in a hardened way more than the boys starting from primary school age. They should be able to beat up two hefty with one hand tied behind. And should handle weapons deadlier than a terrorist.

If someone breaks into your compound at night make una light it up like say na u be the armed robbers and dem be the victims.

NO TIME FOR SLAYING OR SEXINESS

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by williamdeluxe(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlissB:
I hate that holding like mad

dont mind dem,useless set of pple

bt pls try nt 2 get physical wit dem

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by abuuthmaan: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
With this alarming increase in this ugly incidence, how i wish we can look into with open mind the teachings of islaam concerning this subject matter as there lies the solution to this menace, it says there should be no contact with opposite sex ( whom you can marry) whatsoever except in the case of necessity in order not to arouse the temptation, this if followed, will reduce this menace.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by hokagesholz: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a genius you are.

Anigreat:
shocked

God punish idiotic Gowon.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Jerrypolo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
SenorFax:
I hope she can spit on their grave

Dope movie!!!.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If this had happened in the north, the peoples tribe and religion would be vilified and tagged as responsible.

In this case, watch as we all blame the culprits without touching their religion.
Some will even still blame PMB.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by crafteck(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls, why wont aren't people campaigning end nysc
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria!!!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.