Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. (46945 Views)

Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by toyosi15(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2018
This Asian people and suicide shaaa... it was crazy at at some point you see signs warning you to beware of falling people
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by omooba969(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
That's courage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by xreal: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
meezynetwork:
Gambling is dangerous

Very dangerous and evil.

Thank God I stopped this sport betting long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by FunnyDude(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
I was once in such situation. Until I stopped betting entirely then I got my sanity.
Betting is disastrous. If you are working and betting you are on a potential time bomb yet to explode.

I thank God I bet no more.
Even Nairaland knows me during those times.. I lost everything.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by onyxo76(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2018
I lost that match too and I m here typing..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by resurgent2019: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
This guy below and akin alabi hav ruined lives

What is all these? Did he force you? Soon you and your Islamic hordes will enact laws to ban sports betting in southern states. You guys should just pack yourselves to the north and do your Islamic jihad there. You guys are endangering the lives of almost 95 million Christians and animists in Nigeria, and you will not stop until you provoke us to war.

What kinda country is this? Akin Alabi is not responsible for anybody’s gambling habits. Rather, it is the disruptive policies and economic mismanagement of Buhari that is pushing young men into gambling to double their income.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by pedrilo: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Make sure to work hard in hell.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by patrickcollins: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm, me dey plan how to start staking on bet9ja, i see this world cup as a period to make free money sha.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Chai
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by nelsonebby(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2018
patrickcollins:
Hmmm, me dey plan how to start staking on bet9ja, i see this world cup as a period to make free money sha.

Don’t play any bet in this World Cup

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by FX(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
i shd ask u dat after the way u defended gambling.like saying kidnapping isnt dangerous but kidnappers are.
You jumped to start quoting him wrongly. You didn't understand the meaning of what he said. He is trying to say that those people don't know how to bet hence they are the dangerous people. It's just like cars, it has killed millions of people . It is the drivers who are dangerous and not the cars. Football betting is a legal multi-billion dollar industry that generates revenue for the government, unlike kidnapping which is illegal, criminal and can land you to life in prison. Never you compare both. It's a wrong analysis.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by DonCortino: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
i shd ask u dat after the way u defended gambling.like saying kidnapping isnt dangerous but kidnappers are.

No, more like kidnapping is not dangerous but the victims are.

No mind d zombie, he no get brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by jrusky(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
These people are too funny committing suicide because of countries which both are not even your country.

Well it's a pity it happened but I saw the defeat as one of those surprises in football and I also saw it as a clear message no country is underdog because the so called underdog might pull down the mighty nation.

That is football these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by israelmao(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2018
There are things that you do that are not sins but lead to sins,gumbling is one of them.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Justiceleague1: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Conehead chinesse ppl grin so there are sofisticated mrons in china?! Wow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Justiceleague1:
Conehead chinesse ppl grin
so there are sofisticated mrons in china?!
Wow!

Haba this early morning
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by lexy2014: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Who bets on Germany and Mexico....?

You couldn't wait for Belgium and Panama

This guys are mediocres
na so e go still shock u. If u get money just play both ways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
What's the meaning of this!

Very sad,,,,,,,, angryignoramus,,, I pray they make heaven sha.
Cos theres nothing more important than that.

I fear hell fire eh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Philinho:
Those involved in betting should learn..
learn what ?? how can any1 bet their entire savings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Quality20(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
betting is only just a sweet name for gambling and gambling is a big sin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Emmymarvel(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
emelda86:
Someone I know lost 1million on that Germany game...

I no fit be mumu like that
someone lost 4million on the last FA cup. played man united to win Chelsea and stake 4m to win 7.82m
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by ipobarecriminals: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
sad we warned dem but whosai! They kal demselves PUNTERS. .See how thunder fey PUNISH dem.Every morning dey gathered both old/young to stake/waste their lives on beating. Their noise/unruly behavior nor be here.U stake 100 naira hoping to win 1 million overnight. Yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Justiceleague1: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
jrusky:

Haba this early morning
haba what i do nah?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by jrusky(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
I can read some people blaming Akin Alabi but I don't think or belief it's Akin Alabi fault because he never force anyone into gambling or betting though gambling is very bad and it can lead to so many horrible things but I see it like a choice by some to double their account digit to make ends meet which in most cases don't go that way easily as thought.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by emelda86(f): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Emmymarvel:

someone lost 4million on the last FA cup. played man united to win Chelsea and stake 4m to win 7.82m

Na wa ooo...when u think you've heard it all
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by olaniputu: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
i told someone day before yesterday that this Germany match is unpredictable because the Mexico i know dey play ball

i even predicted draw because i never see Germany winning

i was a bit suprised about Brazil draw because i predicted them to win though i didn't bet on it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Justiceleague1: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad we warned dem but whosai! They kal demselves PUNTERS. .See how thunder fey PUNISH dem.Every morning dey gathered both old/young to stake/waste their lives on beating. Their noise/unruly behavior nor be here.U stake 100 naira hoping to win 1 million overnight. Yeye pipu

dont mind them jare,they are all yeye lazy shinko Coneheads
grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Mustack: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
nija pps are strong enough and can easily move after they loose there bets.. nija we play with passion..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by Yprinceola6(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Jah bless you bro....
Pray you stay long to see your dreams come thru
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. by ipobarecriminals: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Justiceleague1:

dont mind them jare,they are all yeye lazy shinko Coneheads grin
Good.But both fl@theads/Coneheads engaged in dat nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.