Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

"I'm Focused On The World Cup": N'golo Kante Reacts To PSG Transfer Links - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Focused On The World Cup": N'golo Kante Reacts To PSG Transfer Links (279 Views)

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Focused On The World Cup": N'golo Kante Reacts To PSG Transfer Links by Gisthoodng(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Chelsea Star N'Golo Kante has tried to address the rumours concerning his future, Amid links to Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

Kante, according to reports is a key transfer target for PSG this summer and the Ligue1 club are willing to pay £90m for his services.

The frenchman who won back-to-back Premier League titles with Leicester and Chelsea, has also been linked with a move to Real Madrid.

New Madrid manager Julen Lopetegui is understood to have plans for a move so as to improve the squad and battle for La Liga next season.

And Kante has reacted, insisting he's just focused on the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

When asked about a potential summer move, he said: “I am not concerned with all that.

“Today, I am at Chelsea, and today I am currently living and playing in the World Cup, that is what comes first.

“I am not paying attention to what is being said on the club side of things at the moment.”

Kante featured for France yesterday as they defeated Australia 2-1 with a late goal to seal the victory.

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/06/chelsea-star-n-kante-reacts-to-psg-and.html

cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

IR Iran Vs Spain Soccer Preview-predictions / 2018 World Cup: Everything You Need To Know About Nigeria VS Iceland / Ahmed Musa Brace Plummets Feeble Vikings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.