Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Blood Convernant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blood Convernant (2645 Views)

Stunning Pictures Of The BLOOD MOON / Whitney Houston And Daughter: Bobbi Kristina Used For Illuminati Bathtub, Blood / Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Convernant by remedies4a(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
pls what will be ur response if ur girl or guy ask for a blood convernant in order to seal ur relationship?
Re: Blood Convernant by kateflow(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
my response will be no cause i dont know what will happen tomorrow
Re: Blood Convernant by Free(f): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2007
blood covenant?

wtf
Re: Blood Convernant by OmoEko1(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2007
Get a tattoo if each others name tongue
Re: Blood Convernant by acidrop(f): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2007
tell that gilr that blood convenant dosent work, if u still gonna dumpe her, u do it blood convenant will not say *no pls dont dump her, u drank her blood, or her blood is with u, or hw ever u guys choose 2 do it* so just tell her that
Re: Blood Convernant by ifylove505(f): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2007
I will say no and infact tell him not to mention it again.It's aterrible thing to even in this present age.
Re: Blood Convernant by cesear(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
no ooooooooo don't talk about it again

case one

A cousin of mine have a blood convenant with the ex b/f and up till today we are battling with the ex b/f to break it & he is not ready to come for it.

B/c of that she finding it difficult to marry and she don't want to marry the ex b/f

case two

a guy from my town had a blood covenant with a girl, later married another girl. no issue for the 8 yrs of marriage. the girl got married later and she has two issues.

please no go there at all.
Re: Blood Convernant by ugodaniel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2007
arrant nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Blood Convernant by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2007
like someone said, get a tattoo

better still u can get on each other's butt with each other's name undecided
Re: Blood Convernant by Maneater1(f): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
No! dont do it.
Re: Blood Convernant by ugodaniel(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2007
Busta:

like someone said, get a tattoo

better still u can get on each other's butt with each other's name undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blood Convernant by culasi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ Remedies4a

I think it is childish and a stupid act to think of. As far as i am concerened, blood what ever you call it does not work It is supersticious and tell the person to go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

In this 22nd century people do do that. If the person is meant for you, then you will be together and if not, yo move on with your life.
Heck people come into ur life for a reason. angry

remedies4a:

please what will be your response if your girl or guy ask for a blood convernant in order to seal your relationship?
Re: Blood Convernant by adeboo(f): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
Blood Covenant?
Thats so 1920s.
What the heck is wrong with you ?
Dont you know there are blood transmitted diseases out there like AIDS and Hepatitis?

If your word cannot be your bond, then forget the whole thing - why are you getting yourself involved in something that will definatelt cause you heartache in the future.

Ignorance isnt bliss anymore - why toy with something so dangerous?
Re: Blood Convernant by busygirl(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2007
tHAT WAS BACK IN THE DAYS! today, we're in the world of hiv/aids shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.It's really absurd if you ask me.
Re: Blood Convernant by kob24: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2007
well, go ahead and do it ifyou love him. lol.

(1) (Reply)

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha / 2O15 New Mtn 5mb For 5naira Opt-in & Out Option Code / Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.