Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes (42064 Views)

5 Most Poisonous Snakes. / Computer Science And Computer Engineering: What Are The Differences? / 20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by no1madman(m): 3:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Hyinkar97:
For me, snake na snake. Poisonous or non poisonous, I don’t care.

If I see one, I automatically pick race cheesy
Why not just kill it instead of running away if it is a smaller one.
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by kenir(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2018
who get time to check? snake is snake, all I do is run when I see any, it is called respecting a specie (grin) respect is reciprocal
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by Skmoda360(m): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Na dis kinda thin snake master dey like lipsrsealed undecided
I will go and tell lala if you don't beg me..... grin grin grin
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by Iamthoney(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
So if I see Python or anaconda make I no run cos dem no dey poisonous or venomous? Op your article good ooo but me can't fit risk my life to start dey observe if any snake get poison or not....if I fit kill the snake I go kill am swiftly if I no fit I go bolt away in the speed of light
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by emmydauner: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
bros snake na snake oo!
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by Jamesarua: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
AK6464:
My dear brothers and sisters, wisdom demands that you treat every snake as poisonous, a case of mistaken identity here will show you there's a thin line between life and death
tell dem
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by LeoFish92(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrCork:

...Bro ...sooner or later now...someone in nairaland will say they saw somebody turn to snake! ! (Shake my head ) undecided

You forgot to add your signature remark (no offeense angry)
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by fabrestove: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shebi all dey bite?
Then they're all poisonous.

No let my mama hear this your preaching oh
Re: Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes by ogbiwa: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP you're incorrect on the colors, Venomous snakes can be dull colored and vice versa for the non venomous. The African king cobra is usually black and the black mamba is a dull brownish grey. Also some of the deadliest snakes in the world are water snakes which swim fully submerged. I can't remember any of their names now. Watch NatGeoWild bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.