Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Need Marketers To Help Me Market A Fast Selling Football Magazine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Marketers To Help Me Market A Fast Selling Football Magazine (524 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Brilliant Ways To Market A Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Marketers To Help Me Market A Fast Selling Football Magazine by bishoprccg(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Just released a Football Magazine: "Football Fact File Magazine" into the market.
It is loaded to the brim with lots of gist on SA 2010
The Making of the Super Eagles
Top Football websites
Nigeria players and their Nicknames
Amazing Football Facts and Figures
World Footballers of the year awards
and , N5000 worth of recharge cards plus cash to be grabbed.

To further boost penetration, smart marketers are needed to market the magazine in the following cities:
Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Asaba, Abraka, Ilorin, Onitsha, Aba and Kaduna.
Incentives include: N50 commission on each magazine sold
Free recharge card weekly
Interested?
If your answer is yes, then call: 07031874734.

Re: I Need Marketers To Help Me Market A Fast Selling Football Magazine by DrKitaun(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
sde !

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name Fast With Low Price / Beware Of Scammers:enhance Ur Montly Job Add Constant $500(75000)montly / Optimizing The Use Of Sms Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.