Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) (6652 Views)

What Job Can A Person Apply For Without Nysc Certificate Yet? / Nysc Certificate No. / Nysc Certificate For Returning Nigerian Expatriate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by sw: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
l went to whaere i kept my NYSC original cert. with other documents but only to discover that the NYSC certificate is no more there, please what shold i do, though i have the photocopy and the scanned original, but would these employers accept the scanned copy? Make una help me out ooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by babyfaze09: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2007
First of all, most employers may not accept photocopied or scanned certificates.

What you have to do is to go to the State Secretariat where you served; Tell them what happened.

There is a process of getting another certificate.

If you wait for the State Secretariat to get it for you, it may take up to Six months but if your State Co-ordinator gives you a reference letter to the head quarters in Abuja, then you have to go to Abuja yourself to get it.

Wish you success as you start this process.

Sorry for the loss. cry
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by mogadishu: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
my dear u say u have d scanned copy relax. U can go for any interview with that. All employers in credible companies would confirm all ur credentials during confirmation after probation. They would write to confirm ur certificates. Look it's no secret that some people forge certificates to get jobs so long as u truely did ur NYSC i say no problem. If u like u can spend all d money u like. It aint worth it. My sis lost her degree result original and her university asked for so much sorting just to get it back. She simply took the scanned copy for the interview she has been working in the bank with it for 4 years now. No problem b cos they confirmed from her university that she actually made the result. Relax.Or spend big money trying to get it back.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2007
But againit depends on so many factors.Just as Mogadishu said Good companies will verify from NYSC WETHER YOU PRESENT A CERTIFICATE OR NOT.JUST PRAY THAT ALL WILL GO WELL AND THAT THEY WONT MAKE MUCH FUSS ABOUT IT.Its those little companies that might not have the time to carry out verification of any kind.And im sure you are aiming for very big ones.If on the other hand it wont be much problem to you to go through the tirering process of getting another one then why not!Good luck meen! wink cheesy
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by crito(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2007
hey ya sorry about that,im sure nairalanders have given enuf advice. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by sw: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2007
Thanks to everybody that contributed to this topic, i hope that ur advices would work, i will get u posted with latest development. once again thank you
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by bigblangston: 11:17am On May 23, 2017
sw:
Thanks to everybody that contributed to this topic, i hope that ur advices would work, i will get u posted with latest development. once again thank you
what about the Nysc certificate you lost, have you been able to get another one? If yes, what was the process taken?
Re: Somebody Should Help Me (my Original Nysc Certificate Is Missing) by ijeomaorji2: 4:23pm On Mar 04
I'm in this situation currently
How did you do it?
Did you get it back? What process did you take pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Application Letter Comprehensive / 2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.