Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Evil Hands Of Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Hands Of Men (208 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Hands Of Men by jonatoye(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Evil Hands of Men

WORD FOR TODAY
Sometimes you need more of the good deeds from men to be who God wants you to be. Every evil allowed in the life of every child of God is needed for the manifestation of His Glory!!!
Scriptural Reference
" You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. (Genesis 50:20 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In life every man cannot be good to you. Some people will surely present themselves to be an instrument in the hands of the devil to do evil. When God allows such men to perform their enterprise in your life, it is an indication that your life needs their service to be what He wants your life to be and lead you to the place of your fulfillment.

The likes of Joseph, Daniel, David didn't become what God wanted them to be without the hands of evil men. Nevertheless, the beauty of their lives was that they obeyed the Lord and remained in His will at the time the enemies seemed to prevail over them. It will be a great disaster for any man to derail from the will of God at the time of his trials. Irrespective of what God allows in your life, hold on to Him and wait for His salvation.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to hold to you in every situation of life; do not allow the evil one to triumph over me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Every evil done to your life is allowed for your good!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Triumphant Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Re-register Now. / 2019: Ogun CAN Holds Rally, Sensitisation On Pvcs / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.