Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket (13744 Views)

Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by justy15: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
This one that couldn't deliver for PDP during their lg poll. Atiku all the way, #Atikunation
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Am sure TonyeBarcanista will be glad. Food don done for d fool

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Im waiting for who baba will support. Adc or not
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by lagdmark(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
zlantanfan:
I don't think many Nigerians are actually bothered about government in Nigeria anymore, all we need is robust immigration policies that helps us abscond from this country asap.

We no do again, make una rule unaselves
USA and Europe don't want Refugees again oh, option for robust absconders is through the desert later settle in Libya, Algeria, Afghanistan, Iran or Yemen.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by uloewa: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Makarfi another buhari mole in pdp. What this one will do to pdp will make sheriff drama look like child play. Pdp are real fools
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by omoelerin1: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2018
We have not seen any Igbo coming out to contest for the presidency, despite that PDP is strong among them. It is the northerners that are still jostling for it among themselves within the ruling party in one. hand and the opposition in the other hand.

They will later start shouting marginalization, denial, northerners hold on to power, no Igbo has become president since independence and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2018
benben1000:
Markafi should go and sit down. He is a hardcore Muslim like Buhari who fought to introduce Sharia in Kaduna like his friend in Zamfara. Under his governorship, Kaduna witnessed the greatest Christian genocide. We need a liberal, moderate Muslim like Atiku!

It's not about the religion.
It cannot be a Muslim Muslim ticket. That's why mko winning the 1993 elections is significant to the democracy of Nigeria.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
There are reasons why president buhari is the best candidate

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by Danaire(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
sureheaven:
I’m not sure Atiku can win the primary of PDP and if he wins, he still remain a failure.

You ar verily not far frm de truth. Former VP, Abubakar Atiku will not be a good choice. Tis not becos he cannot lead/rule but de powers dat be against him ar too many.

Obasanjo is watching to see wat will becom of A. Atiku afta de PDP primary/congress election. If he emerges as de party's candidate/flag bearer, the party will lose de election.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by mfm04622: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
benben1000:
Markafi should go and sit down. He is a hardcore Muslim like Buhari who fought to introduce Sharia in Kaduna like his friend in Zamfara. Under his governorship, Kaduna witnessed the greatest Christian genocide. We need a liberal, moderate Muslim like Atiku!

You really don't know what you are saying!

I have no sympathy for PDP nor Makarfi. If Atiku is your preferred candidate, say so without tarnishing image of others with lies. Makarfi was the first governor in the North that used Police and Army to protect ALL citizens of the state. So much so that killers said his name is really JOHN and that he is a CHRISTIAN! Am tired of people who rely on heresay and talk as if they were eyewitnesses. The crisis was bad, I can imagine how worse it would have been if he did nothing as it was usually done in the North then.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by dogaraCaesar01: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
benben1000:

You are entirely ignorant. This shows you don't even know Makarfi.
Pls investigate because this Makarfi your accusing actually washed his hands off Sheria law in Northern Nigeria to the point of being called Pastor John by his own Muslim people while he was governor of Kaduna state. So pls if you don't know, it simply means that you don't know
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by dogaraCaesar01: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
mfm04622:

Makarfi is the first governor in the North that used Police and Army to protect ALL citizens of the state. So much so that killers said his name is really JOHN and that he is a CHRISTIAN! Am tired of people who rely on heresay and talk as if they were eyewitnesses. The crisis was bad, I can imagine how worse it would have been if he did nothing as it was usually done in the North then.

Pls educate the ignorant fellow. He needs to learn more and know exactly who is Makarfi and what he stands for.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by dogaraCaesar01: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kindly study well!

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by immaculate1234(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
SINCE I WAS BORN THE EARLY 90'S THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN FVUKING ME HARDCORE.....I WILL NEVER VOTE TILL AGAIN TILL I LEAVE THE COUNTRY......COUNTRY FULL OF HEADLESS CHICKEN PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS EAT THEIR DESTINY AND COMPLAIN...HISSESSSSSSSSS........ POOR COUNTRY.....CHEAP PEOPLE WITHOUT SENSE
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by Okoroawusa: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
jrusky:
I have not really follow this man profile before I don't really bother to but he has the right to contest anyway.

All I want is apc must go down in the centre nothing more I don't care it's PDP, LP, APGA, PPN or BBD all I care for is Buhari must go.
If wishes were horses...
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by hmuhammad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
benben1000:
atiku will only win in SE, only 2% of total northern votes will go to atiku...... buhari go lash that one, go and look for better candidate

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by chinedu234(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigeria is fraud. Whosoever that can run such a fraudulent contraption should have acquired the necessary skills of a fraudster. This geographical region can only be taken serious when the fraudulent state structure has been demolished for a new genuine foundation and proper building. If this condition continues to be evaded by the current fraudsters ruling the nation,a violent revolution as was the case of the European medieval era might be imminent.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by Nikejah(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
jrusky:
I have not really follow this man profile before I don't really bother to but he has the right to contest anyway.

All I want is apc must go down in the centre nothing more I don't care it's PDP, LP, APGA, PPN or BBD all I care for is Buhari must go.

those in support say Aie!!!,those against say Ney!!!...(hits on desk) the Aies have it ,we move to the next agendum!!!
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by CioAngels(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
benben1000:
Meaning No vote for Markafi, Sharia man ke?
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by CioAngels(f): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
ozodigboo:
This one that will run for cover immediately Buhari barks.....
Abeg ATIKU go thrash this one joor.
How much of trust do you have for Atiku, his followers does want him to know/discuss about the massacre by his people, fulani herdsmen.
Re: Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket by delkuf(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
mfm04622:

I have no sympathy for PDP nor Makarfi. If Atiku is your preferred candidate, say so without tarnishing image of others with lies. Makarfi was the first governor in the North that used Police and Army to protect ALL citizens of the state. So much so that killers said his name is really JOHN and that he is a CHRISTIAN! Am tired of people who rely on heresay and talk as if they were eyewitnesses. The crisis was bad, I can imagine how worse it would have been if he did nothing as it was usually done in the North then.
don't mind him. the problem with we Nigerian is that we forget easily, that is why we elect wrong people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Conduct Digital Census In May 2022 – NPC / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.