Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage (14176 Views)

My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by kinibigdil: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

My bae knows my password then one day I choose to change it to her name without notifying her so she came around the following week took my phone put the formal password the phone displayed wrong password hahaha she concluded that I am cheating on her she couldn't even wait for me to finish taking my bath she came to the bathroom murmuring I was bae what's that she now started flying and jumping into conclusion on how I have cheating I just hissed abeg put your name e go open .

Passwording my phone doesn't mean I am cheating
Oga password is password, do not password or change your password from your spouse, my take
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by GENTLETEE(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
I beg to disagree completely! You cannot dictate to couple how to run their affairs!
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Marry someone that knows you inside out.
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will make sure I buy my spouse the same phone with mine but different colours, so she has no reason to touch mine.
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will make sure I buy my spouse the same phone with mine but different colours, so she has no reason to touch mine.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by donbachi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will use password if my wife is a monitoring spirit.
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Shebi we don talk about this ish before
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by naijafella(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Evangelist, let me see your phones first.
Re: Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage by hotspec(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
I used to password my phones because of my colleagues at office, but my wife knows all my password, ATM pins. no secret. in fact, she even watched films on my phones and take selfies. then one day, one of my students said my wife called her and warned her to leave her husband alone. I confronted her and she said she knew I was dating d girl, bcoz she saw her SMS asking me to hell her financially. end of Story. I changed my password, ATM pins and till now, she never know any of it, let alone touching my phone. The truth, I never dated d lady. It's been two years now dt I initiated dt policy.

This pastor isn't accurate about what he said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.