Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

App That Gives You Free Airtime And Cash+ Paypal Funds - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / App That Gives You Free Airtime And Cash+ Paypal Funds (1224 Views)

42 Websites That Gives You Free Backlinks And Increase Your Traffic / Data , Airtime And Bulk Sms Business Made Simple / Propellerads Gives You Chance To Earn Up To $40-$300 Per Day -Here Is My Method. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App That Gives You Free Airtime And Cash+ Paypal Funds by hennyholla17(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Instanaira is a Nigerian app that rewards you with free cash or airtime when you perform simple tasks.
You can watch videos or invite friends to earn points which you can later redeem to airtime or cash.
The reason behind this is that people pay the app developer to sponsor a video on the app. So to get people to watch the videos, the app developers pay them with points which you can later redeem to airtime or cash.
This app literally gives you free cash for watching videos. When you reach the minimal redemption point, you can redeem your points and the app gives you free cash or airtime.
Not only that, you also earn free points for everyone you refer to the app. You may refer via whatsapp, Facebook. Email, text message or any way you wish. When that person downloads the app and inserts your referral code, you earn free 50 points.
Get 50 Points to earn free airtime or cash by using my referral Code :B5Ib4N

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Audio File To Blogger () Post With Download Link / I Need Help Using Xampp As Local Host. / NFA Webmaster Whisked Away by Security men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.